Path of Exile: Heist Gem Information

"
cmilles wrote:
Elemental penetration huh? Ninja that one in after the patch notes were written?

Guess my strap on witch is going to have even higher penetration!

Added a Vendor Recipe for a special Support Gem. Good luck!
Maybe that was the reference?
"
Pniz wrote:
What is the maximum Doom tho?

Default is 30
Let me see these changes...

Elemental Penetration Support - a great gem from this league, so many builds can derive from it.

Pinpoint Support - good gem for pure int requirement.

Punishment - damage taken on low life is not a neat attribute...like I can always use Vulnerability at the start of the boss fight and swap to Punishment when it is on low life. Additional and annoying moves for maximum output.

Vitality - good supplement gem(though mana reserve is high). Very usable on lab runs.

Precision - the extra dex requirement is terrible :(

Sniper's Mark - interesting and can try to work around it.

Firestorm - a playstyle(Firestorm life leech) is destroyed, yet more feasible toward triggered ones.

Flammability - since Ignite always deals fire damage, it becomes a good gem for non-fire Ingite(like lighting, frost and chaos).

Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
"
hexadecima wrote:
...Does Hexproof still block the Mark curses, or just Hexes now? Might need to rename it.

Its said in the patchnote, in Hexproof, you have Hex, so its for Hexes and not Marks

"Hexproof monsters can now be cursed, but will ignore the effect of any Hexes applied to them (previously curses could not be applied). Hexproof in no way mitigates the effects of a Mark."
"
Zod369 wrote:
So since we can have up to 3 flame walls active. If I cast 3 parallel flame walls and shoot an arrow thru all 3, will the arrow gain the extra fire damage 3 times?

Don't think so. The arrow may burn on the 2nd firewall :)
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
"
Heartsease wrote:
"
Zod369 wrote:
So since we can have up to 3 flame walls active. If I cast 3 parallel flame walls and shoot an arrow thru all 3, will the arrow gain the extra fire damage 3 times?

Don't think so. The arrow may burn on the 2nd firewall :)

idk, I'm thinking (hoping) flame wall + spell cascade FTW
This appears to be missing approximately 900 gems
IGN : Reamus
Call of Steel info when?
Will totems each have their own active flame wall limit similar to corpse limits or will it be a cumulative of 3? Seriously considering flamewall totems if it's per totem.
"
hexadecima wrote:
...Does Hexproof still block the Mark curses, or just Hexes now? Might need to rename it.

Just Hexes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info