Path of Exile: Heist Gem Information

I get the theme of the call of steel skills but theres already a lot of abilities that synergize with "sword and axe". Why not allow claws to use the skill gems? Claws and daggers are made of steel as well.
I posted it in the patch notes thread and I'll post it here: Bane not applying doom feels like a massive oversight. Maybe they were worried it would be too powerful so they decided against it, but even if it had a modifier of "Curses applied by this skill have 50-75% reduced maximum doom" it would make more sense. As it stands you have a skill that relies on other skills to even function, and then it doesn't interact with a new mechanic those skills have AT ALL
"
Herbeh wrote:
I posted it in the patch notes thread and I'll post it here: Bane not applying doom feels like a massive oversight. Maybe they were worried it would be too powerful so they decided against it, but even if it had a modifier of "Curses applied by this skill have 50-75% reduced maximum doom" it would make more sense. As it stands you have a skill that relies on other skills to even function, and then it doesn't interact with a new mechanic those skills have AT ALL

Would the new Doomsday Keystone work with Bane?
Can We get LVL 1 Splitting Steel data? so we know can we use it on leveling on other classes... or are stat requirements too high
Please post Call of Steel details
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
So you gave firestorm incredible visual love, and the skill is still dumpster tier.

I am very, very sad.

Oh well, my cold conversion crackling lance league starter looks like it's actually going to work. Hyped for that!
Last edited by Gubzs on Sep 16, 2020, 11:50:40 PM
I don't understand the wording on Flame wall. If you drop flame wall directly on top of a monster, does that count as them "entering" the wall so you get both the primary and secondary DOTs, or do you just get the puny primary DOT?
well at least crack lance and discharge got decent numbers and looks cool.

R.I.P
Firestorm - you never stood a chance XD
I think void sphere looks pretty bad, kinda meh damage for 5 seconds on a 10 second cooldown for no good reason; it's only real purpose is being another source of corpse removal for stopping the slew of bs on death effects.

I honestly think that instead of making stuff like void sphere you should look into just removing the on death effects from the game that have no real counter play outside of necessitating some form of corpse removal (explode on death, shatter on death, get succed on death, etc)

It's basically the same exact issue that was prevalent with the old volatile mobs you made into the "flameblood" types where the mechanic isn't engaging and it just tacks on a chore to get for most characters. Best example is the porcupine type enemies, zero real counter play outside corpse removal.
Very nice and clean formatting. I appreciate it alot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info