Week One of Path of Exile: Heist

dont forget to fix spectral shield throw too
thanks for the quick fixes!
I am just in disbelief that they are going to release this patch without fixing Soul Mantle. To say its "mostly done" and that it just needs tested, and still deploying this patch feels so wrong. Who knows when the next patch will be? Seems weird that they cant equip it, spam totem summons with a couple items equipped... and see if it works? Kind of lost here.
1) abyss is bugged
2) plz INCREASE BLUEPRINT drops.
I dropped 2 blueprints and 1 exalted orb.

I am level 85 in HHC.

Is that right? ¬¬"
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH lies and deceptions. all the way :DDDDDDDD get ok okay :D

3 days in. people get destroyed by crashes and myself asweell. something with metamorphs but meh.

went quite well lol. you really say that to 100k players ? what a joke.
fk archnemesis.
I'm glad they fixed the player blocking thing. I was getting trapped at the harbor stash and would have to wait for someone to move.
Completely saddened by the Sunrise Blood and Sand Effect. It apparently doesn't cycle and repeat like in the video by only appears in the slight moment you change stances. Me and my wife have always supported the game through Mystery Boxes. We even try to build around them every new league. We even picked and chose our builds around this particular effect because we both where lucky enough to open one. It may seem like a very minimal issue but it seems to us in very bad form/design to create an MTX where its visible only 00.01% of the time. Can say , it's a downer for us and it will make us reconsider buying MTX's when the videos you post showcasing them are very misleading.
You do a great Job, GGG! Thanks for the fast Hotfixes, can't imagine how hard you work - and big, big compliment about Heist generally! Was the best league start so far, amazing idea and concept - love it! Keep up the amazing work and a great THANK YOU!
the gods bug was as anoying as the player collition in the heist are, thanks GGG
"
Paint4blood wrote:
I'm glad they fixed the player blocking thing. I was getting trapped at the harbor stash and would have to wait for someone to move.
/hideout next time. Only takes 1 coin to go back anyways.
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info