Week One of Path of Exile: Heist

I get 120 fps in my hideout and 30 in the harbour.

Items I have set to hide in my loot filter still show with the locked icon in the heist.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by deadunion on Sep 20, 2020, 9:33:04 PM
"The launch day went quite well" - How bad were you expecting it to be?

It was, and still is a terrible experience.

I hope GGG learns that going forward, they should really be careful of:

- on death effects
- mechanics where you lose loot due to instance crashes / deaths
- including on death effects, in content with mechanics where you lose loot due to instance crashes / deaths
and what about ''Asenath's gentle touch silk gloves'' when is this going to be fixed ? there is a bug with explode with the gloves after HEIST update , i cant play now this build , cos when ever i go in to the maps , i just kill my self.
Thanks for the updates!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
And crackling lance when put into totem , totem fire haven’t beam , not fix 😔
"
ULTRALUL wrote:
"minor problems" like the fact that u couldnt even complete more than half of your heists due to dc's? bruh

Yup after several DC/crash and the worst is losing exa on the way out,I honestly became traumatized to do run heist again.

why even have those "losing everything" to DC/crash those 2 thing is something that simply uncontrolable and with current state of this buggy game and server,I honestly suprised.
I came here to complain that even after the fixes, I still cannot access the stash in the harbour in its ridiculous location. While this remains true, I also found this gem to lift my mood. Thanks Exile009

"
It's the weekend. And if you think that's not an issue, here's a vid that connects that attitude with larger social problems that I'm fairly sure even you don't like - https://youtu.be/hD784CHYhGM
You know if you found a couple people who were good at multiple voices you'd save yourself some money on voice actors.
Saved
Harvest league start was great (though i didn't like the actual league). No crashes, minimal lag and just overall really smooth.

This league, I'm crashing/DCing, on average, twice every other zone.

I was excited because it seemed like you learned from how to do league starts, so I took time off work for this, only for it to be pretty much unplayable...

There's tons and tons of people telling you about the massive amount of issues, yet you come out and say "The launch day went quite well" and "minor problems".

This is the first time in years, that I feel you deserve all the criticism .

GGG is not a small indie company anmore, it's time you realized that you have responsibilities and standards to live up to, for the sake of your players
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The launch day went quite well

Um, this is one of the worst league launches I can remember, and I've seen them all. It's absurd just how much is broken across the board. Abyss doesn't work, bugs you've fixed before are broken again (Asenath's Gentle Touch), my started build which used Soul Mantle I had to scrap because it was ninja nerfed with zero patch notes and I didn't see anything on it until wasting a few hours on the build (not to mention planning) even though it's not even that strong, and Heist league itself barely works when it is actually playable, let alone actually being fun. That's just a few things off the top of my head. I've seen dozens more flooding reddit and the forums.

That is some audacity right there. Quite well... compared to what? Not having any rollbacks? I mean, wow, the gall.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info