New Stash Tab Folders and Affinities System

"
CthulhuMaster wrote:
Am I really this dumb or I don't see the point of creating a folder just to have an affinity? why not just straight out implement that on regular/premium tabs?

I mean I know that once you create a folder and add an affinity you don't have to do anything else for the moment, but that will only add more clutter to the drop down list.

If I'm wrong, please enlighten me about how this won't create more clutter.

Folders and affinities are separate systems. You don't have to use both to use one.
isn't this a cleaner implementation of the double checkbox columns?
Has an UI designer ever looked at the implementation... coz it look 100% implemented by a dev.

At least put a separator between the two columns ...gosh

Last edited by D3m0n0 on Nov 3, 2020, 7:55:41 PM
This honestly looks better than I'd let myself hope for.

Great work.
How expensive this gona be? I bet something like 30$.
This is what i want to see! PogU
Thanks.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Allow deletion of all contents of a stash tab
"
This was always a truly low priority qol. There are several other things more important needing greater attention. Hope it was worth your time tggg!

Are you serious? The countdown thread to what was tantamount to Armageddon was *terrifying*. Forget Cyberpunk'd; the tab affinities crisis was two minutes to midnight level shit.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
What a time to be alive! 2020 ending good
omg nice

cant wait for that
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info