New Stash Tab Folders and Affinities System

"
vayha wrote:
How expensive this gona be? I bet something like 30$.

It's free.
Woohooo Love it
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Ok cool and else but

WHERE ARE THE FREAKING CRASH AND BUG FIXES?!!?!?!

The patch coming (likely tomorrow) also includes some fixes.
POGGG! <3
As a professional disorganized pig, I have to say that this will probably double my playtime. I just dump everything in random tabs and especially now in heist, I eventually run out of space look at the mess I created and I'm like yeah not sorting that and I log off maybe I log in the next day I'm like right time to sort, I only sort like 2 then I start playing fill them up again and log off.
This is beautiful, thank you for this QoL, it is SO DESPERATELY needed. Hype is real high right now for me!
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
This is big QoL to me good job!
While messing around with trade market and stash affinities for console, would it be possible to add in a sweet feature that removes all non-specified items "ilvl:84, increases blah, explode" etc from view so that only items with your presets show up in the trade market window? Sorting through literal hundreds of pages for items when you have a search parameter set is definitely a royal pain. Please? Maybe, with cherries on top?
Last edited by TlrbmGame on Nov 3, 2020, 8:50:23 PM
the next step would be to have a gem/flask/jewel/belt/abyss/current-league/jewellry/prophecy/unveiled-veiled/special currencies (timeless jw, breachstones++, stuff that don't fit) affinity tab tag and it will be almost perfect ^^'.
Last edited by Bakudan on Nov 3, 2020, 8:50:04 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
vayha wrote:
How expensive this gona be? I bet something like 30$.

It's free.

nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info