New Stash Tab Folders and Affinities System

"
"
This was always a truly low priority qol. There are several other things more important needing greater attention. Hope it was worth your time tggg!

Are you serious? The countdown thread to what was tantamount to Armageddon was *terrifying*. Forget Cyberpunk'd; the tab affinities crisis was two minutes to midnight level shit.

"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
OMG, I have been waiting for this for so long now....... THANK YOU ! ! ! !
POG!
Nice, i guess, still need more QoL like instead of dropping 1 alch per mob on a map, why not have a mob drop 3-4 ? if u know what i mean, we need even less clicks, you click too much in this game.... its really bad
but great news indeed
Thank you very much this will be some of the best qol thing you have ever added to the game. I often fill up a quad tab from the days grind then push it to the back of my bank to be ignored because my hands just hurt to much to deal with. Before I know it I have a few tabs back there and have to spend the better part of a day sorting it. Felt bad
Thank you from all of us.

Kind of crazy how many people commented on this without a thank you. This is a very huge QOL (which GGG did not even atempt to monetize) -- and while I agree there is still plenty that can be done to improve, it's insane how thankless some of these comments are.
FIRM HANDSHAKES ALL AROUND! POG
It's better than what I expected, you manage to include the free & regular stash tabs for affinities as well, good job!

If this works perfectly & doesn't eat my currency or items, this adds positive points towards "buy support packs" again for me.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
It is TWOmazing!
This is TWO incredible to be Amazing
I'm a big fan of qol changes, can we now start looking at china and wondering what next we should implement? PoE is great and despite seasons having a week or two of issues I think the main killer for me and friends is the huge lack of QoL and such. Like what reason is there for prophecies to not be stackable? Maybe we dont have to make a trade system like china but at least have a nice UI to avoid scams like having it all go into one stack or a proper shopping UI
Australian Summoner-Main

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info