New Stash Tab Folders and Affinities System

Yeeeess! Finally! :D
Love it! Can't wait to try this out.
nice
poog
Nice! I don't have to scroll through my 23 special tabs (including currency, atlas, frags, essences, divi, blight, delirium, metamorph, delve, unique, and the ones you can color code) 1 Quad, and 17 classic tabs to shift through. I have a pretty organized system, and this new system looks promising.
Hype !!
Bad Seed
It was high time to do that. Thank you!

I also appreciate that this is a second league where we need to collect a specific league items and... WE HAVE A STORAGE FOR THEM! This is a great change of GGG approach. Lots of people would still have nightmares when remind Delve and all those not stackable (!) resonators and fossils, hundreds of them, everywhere, every stash... And we had to wait so long time to make them stackable and to finally have a dedicated stash tab.

I would also recommend to improve a quality of life for new players and to give them a Currency Stash Tab for free (not a premium version - without a trade option and general use slots, maybe with some other restrictions like capacity reduced to 500, etc.). For existing premium version users I would propose to increase a number of general use slots from 14 to 20 (or few more). A currency is the most important thing to collect and it is not nice to do that in the messy way. This game is already off-putting for many new players due to bloated content and some mess. Lets help them to stay with this game longer.
that's tight
now this is something i did not expext

GG GGG :D
better news then the current league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info