New Stash Tab Folders and Affinities System

Nice work This is going to help my micromanagement blues tons!
about time
Fantastic!

If this works and is bug-free, I think this is the single most amazing QOL feature this game has seen to date.

As someone who does not have much free time on my hands, this will let me play more and do less "housework" when ingame.
You should have given them the redmane treatment.. Make a statement!
"
Stash Tab Folders need some further work to be compatible with console platforms. The affinity system should also be possible but will need some extra implementation work in order to make it work with the console's trade market system. We are still working out the exact details here and will share them once we have more information.

Just imagine how far along PoE on PC would have advanced if not for the first console port released in August of 2017....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Very nice.
Good to see you're still working on QoL improvements, thank you.

Please also allow to rename normal (non-premium) tabs. Restrict the name to numbers only if you want to, but allow us to rename, so that we can fix the wrong numbering generated while buying them (for example: 1-2-3-4-7-9 because you also bought special tabs in between).
Heist league: Shany - Necromancer (Spectres/Skitterbots/Zombies/Skeletons/Golem)
Retired: Serenys - Necromancer (Zombies/Skeletons) | Selenys - Ascendant (Lightning Strike)
Respect!!
awesome
Speaking on behalf of all the perfectionists out there; thank you for this!
When release?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info