New Pets - Corgi, Cats, Rabbits and Ducks

no sheep. again.

beginnging to think this is intentional.

there are countries which have fewer of them than residents, you kow?

by the way, the german word for sheep is nutzpflanzenschädling!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
and yet you will never see them like that running nearby on battlefields due to 1trillion skill animation effects/pixel.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
It would be amazing if a few of the older pets got updates. I am specifically talking about the hedgehog, which is super cute, but looks really outdated.
OMEGALOL cute pets in a gritty game. this is so cringe
"

Can't be worse than path of clowns microtransaction sets they released a while ago.. clowns in this game is probably on the same level than "cute" pets.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
The cats are always a bit the same. No love for other breeds like the Ragdoll. We got our first this year and they are amazing so would love to see them in PoE to accompany me :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Someone tell Kripp they put his corgi in the game :D
"
Xystre wrote:
"

Can't be worse than path of clowns microtransaction sets they released a while ago.. clowns in this game is probably on the same level than "cute" pets.

you're absolutely right bro! even though I got the jester vibe and for me it kind of made sense in the end (:
Last edited by xeemyy on Nov 9, 2020, 3:02:30 AM
"
judikator wrote:
and yet you will never see them like that running nearby on battlefields due to 1trillion skill animation effects/pixel.

Thats why there are so mony doors added recently.

Gameplay? Forget about it.
Mtxes is the answer!
Corgi usualy have tails, it's juste some stupide guys that cut it.
GGG is stupid

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info