Winners of the Hideout Competition

You are veterans of hideout creation. It’s as if you have been studying this for 8 years, you participate in every competition and win in every competition. Let please those who are a little less gifted breathe.
I put my soul into my shelter for the competition. And in the end it turned out to be not as full as 100% possible, not the size of a city, but that was the idea. But of course your hideouts will win. No chance.
my hideouts - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515
Every hideout competition this is red vinaigrette on prize places.

For the next competition, you need to buy these MTXs and make everything tastelessly, leaving a couple of passes and again stylizing a circle for a map device under Kitava's head. Very original and fresh.

I'm really upset. Thanks for the competition.
my hideouts - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515
LMAO, half are mtx-oriented HOs, the other half are made from some PROs who win every time, ggwp.
Spoiler
This Dracula HO is BS, i made much better Dracula HO with NO MTX but it was in 3.11 so couldnt join with it, what a joke.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Last edited by canilaz_ on Nov 24, 2020, 2:20:58 AM
Amazing, great hideouts! Congratulations to all participants and winners

Is there in future a possibility to acquire one or the other?

Greetings
Derrok and Leshor in top3 - no surprise here.
Arthur von Schreyer ONLY in top30 - that's a big surprise...

Sad I didn't even manage to top30, but competition was high. Maybe next time :)
Congrats all the winners!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3146844
Last edited by MikoMiranda on Nov 24, 2020, 2:32:13 AM
Woahh thank you so much, it's an honor !! It's also amazing to get a word from Dan, your remarks are spot on : i tried to make it as practical as possible and separating the textures in a smooth manner with the plants to lighten the contrast between them and to make the cut more natural. It was not easy to work with the syndicate shelves and i had to tweak them multiple times to get a convincing impression. I try to keep some originality in my creations even if it's getting harder each time to find the appropriate combination of the decorations, I'm glad to see a player of the first Fable, Oakvale was challenging to make, especially with the decorations limit :P

Great competition, congratulations to all, there're many excellent hideouts I've seen, thanks for organizing this event Natalia/the staff ! :)

Edit : By the way the showcased version is the previous one that i inadvertently uploaded instead of the latest, i had like 20 versions on my pc and a bunch of them named like "Elven Forest Final", i found out about it like 2 days after having uploaded the version, so my bad. The latest (which is the same as in my showcase video) is slightly more detailed/polished but it doesn't make a huge difference though.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Nov 25, 2020, 2:21:15 AM
SolPoE wasn't in TOP3? Was the voting for these hideouts made on Dominion voting system?

stolen!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
That is awesome, congrats to all the winners. They are all amazing. The Elvin Forest was my favorite. So well done, I love the openness and greenness of it all. It looks to be a delight to explore.
HaHaHa - YES!
"
MikoMiranda wrote:

Arthur von Schreyer ONLY in top30 - that's a big surprise...

Probably didn't used enough MTX to reach the First Places. No matter what this "Competition" says, we know what he can do and love his work, right.
Last edited by Blutgarde on Nov 24, 2020, 3:50:43 AM
"
cgexile wrote:
Some of these are really cool for sure.

Lots of paid-for madcap build supplies in Twilight in the Vashj'ir, heh. Where is the P2W police?!

I think I only used 3 non-standard decorations: 2 statues from the angels and demons mystery box, and the large fireplace that I got on a discount years ago. The HO was celestial; the one obtainable from shaper fight.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info