Winners of the Hideout Competition

Woaw, the Synopsis HO is gorgeous, and there is no mtx on it, only the infinite abyss hideout ground ?

Amazing job for the atmosphere, vegetation and "storytelling". It feels really peacefull and relaxing.
Congratz all! There's some truly wonderful designs in here, much eye candy to be had! (soft spot for naturalistic ones, like elven forest and Vashj'ir ♥)

Time to farm more favour for the next tiles!
I make hideouts & stuff→ https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3146783 ←
Congratulations everyone who won and participated!
Some really neat hideouts all around.

I really loved the hot-spring one a lot, I wish I had thought of that, it's such a fun idea.

I hope there will be another contest soon, I'd like to try again!
celastial HO is pay to win
@GGG:

Could the lowest tier rewards be changed for the future contests?

Instead of receiving pre-selected rewards by you, it would be more beneficial to hideout creators to be able to obtain decorations selected by them.

As an example, the current rewards you provide us winners with are worth a total of:
Black B.S.: 60 x2 = 120
White B.S.: 60 x2 = 120
Wasteland Sandstorm: 40 x2 = 80
Wild Wind: 40 x2 = 80
Oriath Citizen: 50 x2 = 100
Light Swarm Pet: 30 x2 = 60
Total: 560 points

Don't get me wrong, I am happy I won something, but it would be so great if we could select rewards ourselves for a static, max points amount (e.g. 500, or even 400).

I would have definitely picked a new premium hideout and a few decorations for it.

What I would also like to see is some recognition for all the winners, not just the top few. All of us top 30 winners won, and yet we have nothing to show for it.

"
STURMboyII wrote:
celastial HO is pay to win

Celestial hideout is the one you obtain from Shaper fight at random. How is it OP? My hideout was based around the Celestial HO tileset.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Nov 25, 2020, 1:19:12 PM
"
Bakudan wrote:
Woaw, the Synopsis HO is gorgeous, and there is no mtx on it, only the infinite abyss hideout ground ?

Amazing job for the atmosphere, vegetation and "storytelling". It feels really peacefull and relaxing.

Thanks! Yep only the tileset is mtx :)

"
ZakkPerish wrote:
Merci, à toi aussi :p deux français dans le top 3! GG

"
LeShor wrote:
Bien jouez à vous Synopsis et Zakk ;)

GG à vous deux :P
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Nov 25, 2020, 1:55:53 PM
"
Max34 wrote:
Thanks you so much, i really didn’t expect to be in 5th place, it's a pleasure :)

Congratulations to all the winners !

omedeto-gozaimasu!

can we have the hideout link? it's sexy af.
no third challenge reward since beta lmao
"
Scandicvs wrote:
"
Max34 wrote:
Thanks you so much, i really didn’t expect to be in 5th place, it's a pleasure :)

Congratulations to all the winners !

omedeto-gozaimasu!

can we have the hideout link? it's sexy af.

Hey, yes sure https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2413/title/Demonic%20Crypt
Anyone know what music was used for Twilight in the Vashj'ir in the video?
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info