Thanksgiving 2020 Sale

All I see in the comment section that #stayathome made everyone #edgyasateencouldbe.

If you dont like the sale, dont participate in it, also the rotation is OBVIOUSLY for getting the game more attention.

Just a little hint, you don't need to log into the game to see the sales, u can check them on the page as well, does it take more than 10 seconds?
Is the Illusionist themed MTX not on sale? I was looking for them to show up but cant seem to find them :/
"
Blank2567 wrote:
Is the Illusionist themed MTX not on sale? I was looking for them to show up but cant seem to find them :/

They are, I've seen the some of the effect ones (such as the Illusionist blade bundle) in one of the themes. As for the armor I'm not sure. I just don't remember which theme hour it was in it was mixed in with another theme. Your best bet it to wishlist them.
"
Yaffa wrote:
"
Blank2567 wrote:

They are, I've seen the some of the effect ones (such as the Illusionist blade bundle) in one of the themes. As for the armor I'm not sure. I just don't remember which theme hour it was in it was mixed in with another theme. Your best bet it to wishlist them.

Guess I need to stay awake more then. Sleep apnea is fun.
Why are people freaking out about sales that happen normally on rotations? The rotation is just accelerated. The biggest perk is there's not a 3 day long nonsense sale getting in the way.

Also try using wishlist and just refreshing that page. It's not uncommon for MTX to be on sale but not show up on the sale page.

I'm curious what "Random" will be. Random of these or global random. First one is coming up.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Last edited by Xzorn on Nov 28, 2020, 7:53:17 PM
"
Xzorn wrote:
Why are people freaking out about sales that happen normally on rotations? The rotation is just accelerated. The biggest perk is there's not a 3 day long nonsense sale getting in the way.

Also try using wishlist and just refreshing that page. It's not uncommon for MTX to be on sale but not show up on the sale page.

I'm curious what "Random" will be. Random of these or global random. First one is coming up.

Typical people. They complain about things but still participate.
Im also curious about the Random one too. I wonder whats inside it.
Last edited by Blank2567 on Nov 28, 2020, 8:08:30 PM
Thanks GGG for the free Twilight Mystery Box. I like the Nightfall footprints I got.

No thanks for your teaser sale however. By the time I read my watchlist notifications the items I want to buy are no longer on sale. I don't constantly check my email or your website so I guess I'm out.

EDIT: After all, I did finally get the item I wanted by logging in and refreshing my watchlist three times in three hours. So Thanks GGG.
Celtic Woman - Tír na nÓg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhW1mh7U6-U
Last edited by TirNaNog on Nov 29, 2020, 4:08:54 PM
"
TirNaNog wrote:
Thanks GGG for the free Twilight Mystery Box. I like the Nightfall footprints I got.

No thanks for your teaser sale however. By the time I read my watchlist notifications the items I want to buy are no longer on sale. I don't constantly check my email so I guess I'm out.

Even if you want to buy stuff, its not hard to do so. Look at the time they have the stuff at and login on your phone and buy it. Its that simple.
Its also not hard to know what stuff you want to buy will be in what theme, unless its the Illusionist themed stuff which I have yet to find.
First to express my huge disappointment from the HARDEST RACE EVER - GAUNTLET !
Ive managed to get done nearly 100% of the goals and not being rewarded , totally killed my vibe for POE and i wont waste that much time and commitment in the game , unless things change in nearest future !

Would you make up your mind with these insane prizes of the MTX's anytime soon ?

Infernal Basilisk Pet - 385 pts ( on discount )
Acid Scorpion Pet - 315 pts ( on discout )

Not that i am collecting pixel companions , but some people might be !
Quit milking gamers like that !

THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Last edited by cjbLazin on Nov 29, 2020, 3:07:52 AM
"
Blank2567 wrote:
"
TirNaNog wrote:

No thanks for your teaser sale however. By the time I read my watchlist notifications the items I want to buy are no longer on sale. I don't constantly check my email so I guess I'm out.

Even if you want to buy stuff, its not hard to do so. Look at the time they have the stuff at and login on your phone and buy it. Its that simple.
Its also not hard to know what stuff you want to buy will be in what theme, unless its the Illusionist themed stuff which I have yet to find.

I did get the item I wanted by logging in and refreshing my watchlist three times in three hours. So I take back my "No thanks" to GGG.
Celtic Woman - Tír na nÓg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhW1mh7U6-U

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info