Thanksgiving 2020 Sale

How the hell am I supposed to know what things you decide to put in a theme?... Tell us what is in each theme specifically, seriously I'm not spending anything if I have to log in every hour just to see where you've put what I want. Games always super dead around this time so double no way am I logging in.
You should include "Free Mystery Box" in the title. I almost miss it, thank god I clicked.
Now its 4 Free Mystery Box this league. Thank you, GGG
But I don't have any points!

I see what you did there.
Why was Shaper Portal Effect not in sale, but shown in the specials during the Celestial sale?
I'm pretty new at the game, so not sure if the is something that normally happens.
hmmm
I was looking out for Transcedence Blade Vortex and hoped it will be part of the Glimmerwood theme like the other Transcedence Skill Effects but sadly it isn't :(
"
Zahnny wrote:
Has anyone seen what the price of the Glimmerwood Hideout is on sale? If it's cheap enough I may consider getting it.

I got it for 259 during the hideout decorations hour. There's another one Sunday, plus I assume it'll be included with the Glimmerwood theme as well.
"
HLGgaming wrote:
How the hell am I supposed to know what things you decide to put in a theme?... Tell us what is in each theme specifically, seriously I'm not spending anything if I have to log in every hour just to see where you've put what I want. Games always super dead around this time so double no way am I logging in.

How about actually checking under The Schedule in the official post?
Seems the same sale remains...is top of the hour not on the hour?
EDIT
"Nov 28, 2020 11:00 AM (GMT+1)
Heralds, Auras, Golems, Movement Skills"

But it's the old one at a few minutes past and it looks distractingly much like some set of offers I saw middle of the night a few hours back
EDIT2
It changed at :13, should anyone ask
Last edited by Treme2 on Nov 28, 2020, 5:41:04 AM
This is a shitty way to do a sale. If all the sale items were on sale for the duration, at the same time I could actually decide what I wanted.

I know you wanted to pressure sell, but why is anybody going to give enough shits to check the rotations of the sale. I hope this gimps the profits, because anti-consumer tactics like this it don't deserve to make money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info