Our 3.14 Expansion Timeline

"
beledric wrote:
Fix trade pls its time to change it - kill the immersion of the game going alt and tab to go and get something it sucks...

Also some content simply does not work for anything but top notch machines and that's not cool.

Apart from that Ritual and Echoes are cool :)

Bullcrap

Got myyself a rig with 3080 and 32GBS of DDR4 at 3800 CL14.

Still performs like crap when pushed and this is at 1400p. Any large enough mob especially delirium or harbinger will make the game buckle regardless of API.

Maybe GGG should just test these situations out and actually optimize the damn engine.
Nicela!!!
@LilyGrshmn ★
I really appreciate all the hard work you guys put in to make this game as good as you can.
So am I.
Really appreciate all the content you guys are providing with all your time. All good but please optimize game performance, fps issues and the stutters. Even if the league is delayed we don't mind :)
Last edited by sachinatdx on Feb 10, 2021, 1:07:47 AM
Hi there ggg, first time posting here, huge fan of the game but as many players are saying, there needs to be work done on fixing trade, it's not like your trade manifesto said, I agree slow is good but this isn't slow, this is awful.

Performance on the high end is bad too, in low tier red maps I consistently have less than 30 fps on a good "very high end but a little old" machine. You guys need to test your game more, and this is coming from a developer. You should just play the game on trashy pcs and make it just playable so that people with ok machines are actually able to play something that doesn't look like a slideshow evening at grandma's.

Please, PLEASE, just listen to your community, usually if many people complain they are either right or kinda right.
Sincerely, a fan from blight.
Yes
So even smaller league?
In this one many keeps forgetting to get rewards, cuz..

Including myself. Actually, after I realized that, I started to skip rituals. Anyway no meaningful rewards, and 1 meaningful I saw there couple of times costed about 20k tribute, so its not reachable at all, and after time gone, its market value is so saturated, so I forget about it too..

Anyway league have market down most of the time, so we play forced SSF. In a game whats created about trade, and drop is 99% of the time is useles to your char, so you forced to trade to progress.. what can I say?

NICE .. hmm.. WORK
Going full circle when approaching pi?
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
its now the second league where i didnt spend my usually 50-150 bucks into supp packs/points.

ffs, fix your game. i wouldnt be as half as mad if i wouldnt knew, that chinese version has many of these things the playerbase clearly wants. its not even that you have to develop new things, just copy them into our version of the game!

the big fat trade issue which wents worse with every league stopped me allready playing this, beside these issues, great game again for this league.

i would enjoy to play a 3rd/4h char into endgame but with this mess of trading iam not even with my pinky toe willed to do this.

you better pray that there wont come any game which brings the depth and experience of PoE together with essential QoL elements.
Take your time devs you're the best!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info