Ritual Statistics Part One

Nice.
NICE
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
seems like a really high number of mirrors...especially in a single month and ONLY from rituals

That is how many times they have been offered, not received. You are offered one, it costs 15k favour, so you defer it and its not offered again for 100+ rituals.
>69 rods

nice
hello there
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Fishing rod... Of course... Lol

On a side note, I'm still waiting for the day when fishing would actually be a thing in the game instead of just a meme or running gag. Torchlight pulled off fishing pretty well. Feels like the devs are too scared to do anything even slightly that's not related to only killing things in the game.

Fishing could be a cool side activity to partake in to where you use the fish you catch as temporary buff consumables similar to flasks. It's an idea to explore at least, I'm sure others would appreciate at least some form of it in the game as well considering Zizaran and many other streamers and Reddit have asked for it for years now.

Fishing in the ARPG game FATE:

Dank!! What game is this? Ya honestly i really want a mini-fishing-game in PoE, since we have sim-decorating-hideout now .... fishing when??
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
69 rods UwU
Nice
I guess all the streamers having clips of pulling mirrors and HHs from rituals is typical case of "streamer's luck"...
Last edited by Viktranka on Feb 16, 2021, 4:37:38 PM
I would def go for fishing in PoE would be awesome side activity
Last edited by MixedResults on Feb 16, 2021, 4:42:55 PM
"
VironLaw wrote:
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Fishing rod... Of course... Lol

On a side note, I'm still waiting for the day when fishing would actually be a thing in the game instead of just a meme or running gag. Torchlight pulled off fishing pretty well. Feels like the devs are too scared to do anything even slightly that's not related to only killing things in the game.

Fishing could be a cool side activity to partake in to where you use the fish you catch as temporary buff consumables similar to flasks. It's an idea to explore at least, I'm sure others would appreciate at least some form of it in the game as well considering Zizaran and many other streamers and Reddit have asked for it for years now.

Fishing in the ARPG game FATE:

Dank!! What game is this? Ya honestly i really want a mini-fishing-game in PoE, since we have sim-decorating-hideout now .... fishing when??

I Would def support this!!! Perfect side activity!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info