Ritual Statistics Part One

It would take around 4.75 years of doing maps 24/7 at 5 min per map to get a mirror. That's how lucky those people got.
"
It would take around 4.75 years of doing maps 24/7 at 5 min per map to get a mirror. That's how lucky those people got.

Last edited by PilotLanguste on Feb 17, 2021, 11:18:34 AM
I really like when you post statistics.

About Rituals :
Number of items pick up / map
Number of mirror that were missed
Highest number of point in a map (is it possible to buy everything ? EVERYTHING !)
Highest number of monsters spawned by a ritual
Number of ritual vessels used (i would not be suprised to see them a bit underestimated by the community)

Also do the same with Echoes of the atlas, n° of boss killed in the maeven arena !
Total number of boss killed by players and witenessed by the maeven.
Total number of player killed "witnessed" by the maeven :D

Loving the league.

Also, i wish we could see the number of maps people do (if their profile is public and want to share). A bit like the ladder track xp. Or simply what mapwatch does if you put your poe file in it. But a public ladder side of it.

I would find extremely interesting to see the actual difference of map run a week into the game between regular player (like myself) and popular streamers on a character, or when we have events (people that rush lvl 100 quickly, etc).
Thanks! I was wondering if anyone was going to try to compile something like this based on how many maps they did! Got a lot of farming to do! This best league yet imo!
Nice, that's the sex number
I want to rock right meow
"
no, fishing doesn't fit with the community interest in magiority, you are a petty minority, we do not want it! if you like it's okay,then just play other games instead.

If it didn't fit the "magiority" then there wouldn't be streamers, Reddit, and forum posts over the years asking for it. I love that "you like a mechanic from other ARPGs and think it would fit well in PoE as well? Simple, JuSt PlAy OtHeR GaMe" Where do people come up with this stuff? That's the best rebuttal you have?
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Feb 17, 2021, 12:45:37 PM
"
kiab wrote:

Also, i wish we could see the number of maps people do (if their profile is public and want to share). A bit like the ladder track xp. Or simply what mapwatch does if you put your poe file in it. But a public ladder side of it.

+1

I would also love this. Profile to show various stats achieved and possibly these stats added on a ladder.

Maps run
Mobs killed
Bosses killed
Etc (the more the better)

With stats for Today, This week, All time etc
Next league: Fishing :) :) I like it.
This is the best league ever. I really really hope that Ritual is here to stay.

Harvest and Ritual have been the best additions ever, imo. You can get a decent char running in no time and just have fun with it. :)
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Fishing rod... Of course... Lol

On a side note, I'm still waiting for the day when fishing would actually be a thing in the game instead of just a meme or running gag. Torchlight pulled off fishing pretty well. Feels like the devs are too scared to do anything even slightly that's not related to only killing things in the game.

Fishing could be a cool side activity to partake in to where you use the fish you catch as temporary buff consumables similar to flasks. It's an idea to explore at least, I'm sure others would appreciate at least some form of it in the game as well considering Zizaran and many other streamers and Reddit have asked for it for years now.

Fishing in the ARPG game FATE:

I love you. Fate was my favorite game when I was younger and stealing internet from the neighbors. I had to download it which took forever but after it was downloaded I pushed myself to collect every damn fish that would change my pet into another monster for HOURS. My favorite were the ones that permanently changed them, until you found a better fish of course.

There was also this merchant in the game that if you bought stuff from him and had certain traits leveled would give back MUCH MORE than what you originally paid for the item... it would be corrupted sometimes though of course making it worthless.
Last edited by Young_One on Feb 17, 2021, 3:19:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info