Community Designed Divination Card - Place Your Vote!

Which category of item should the card redeem for?

Blueprint
224510.23%
Catalyst
12435.66%
Harvest Labyrinth Offering
288313.14%
Specific Map
8864.04%
Specific Winged Scarab
332615.16%
Watchstone
1136251.77%
Poll closed
new watchstone pls
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
hullusable wrote:
don't let harvest labyrinth reward lose!
It's labyrinth "offering." You really want to turn in a set of cards just to be given an uber lab key? That sounds like the worst thing you could do in this game.

The only interesting choice is Watchstone here so I hope the future polls have more variety, or fewer bad choices from the start.

it deminishes us.
it's like making a kid choose between 5 turds and a piece of candy.

i mean wtf.
we don't even have a choice.
it's watchstone. or nothing.
I'll not vote because I'll see one per league and as a result it doesn't matter what I vote for!
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
That is really weird. I look through the list and I don't see yet another card for your retarded Headhunter. Why just not admit it already and add a 1-stack card called "The disease" above Doctor-Nurse-Patient chain? Because it's exactly the disease of this game.
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
I'll not vote because I'll see one per league and as a result it doesn't matter what I vote for!

I didnt vote for that reason and because none of those items are interesting to me, divination cards are already spread so much around and takes so much RNG I probably open 1k+ stacked decks this league and found nothing interesting of value.. probably this is their objective.

Not to mention that the options are weak for the most part except maybe winged scarabs but even so it's going to be some stupid high req like 5 cards for 1 item.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
nice
Watchstone, if only to be better able to correct the screw-ups due to dense mechanics (but then this is my return after hiatus, so maybe it'll be better in the future, *if* I ever play league again).
Very good
"
Chewstick wrote:
I was hoping for Wisdom Scroll Fragment Shards.

17 shards to make 1 Scroll Fragment.
this is the most GGG thing to pick. you get it
thats a Pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info