[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
reggie_gakil wrote:
Tomorrow i will start with ur build and am rly tempted to see if this one is so good like u said i invested pretty much into it like all my currency i had but got pretty decent gear will recraft some

I have similar gear, trust me you will be really happy for switching into this build! :D GL HF
Yeah i also think so just swapped form temp chains but wanted to run 100% delirium canyon now and temp chain is rly not that nice if u die once
"
reggie_gakil wrote:
Yeah i also think so just swapped form temp chains but wanted to run 100% delirium canyon now and temp chain is rly not that nice if u die once

Yes that's the reason i never went to self-curse poison stacking HH buff shit since its painful when you lose buffs, this build has no problems with this and can do pretty much all content like a joke with real gear on :D

I tried yesterday t18 (old watchstones to +3) fully juiced canyons (at this point you have to experience how much life those bosses have yourself... compared to t16, its insane) I did the map without any problems and got 13 rows of loot. Then after map cleared i died once to metamorph when my flasks ran out (dude its insane how much life these have in t18-19) After come back i killed the metamorphs with no problems :D

I will go do some more t18 or t19maps for science, reached 1070depth in delve with ZERO issues.
Is there anyone else going for 52 cooldown and not headhunter? like may I see you POB/items?
"
QuantamA wrote:
Is there anyone else going for 52 cooldown and not headhunter? like may I see you POB/items?

https://pastebin.com/YrCy9jaL

With this build i did "The Feared" without even realizing.

Just took down every boss one by one before the other popped, or nearly.
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Mar 5, 2021, 7:50:31 PM
I need help on crafting the shield:

I want the reduced mana and chance to block with ES on block, how do I hit it? Awakener orb, or chaos spam the double influence shield? Any advice? Does alteration augment regal even work?
Last edited by TheUnseenReaper on Mar 6, 2021, 4:28:59 PM
"
I need help on crafting the shield:

I want the reduced mana and chance to block with ES on block, how do I hit it? Awakener orb, or chaos spam the double influence shield? Any advice? Does alteration augment regal even work?

Hello, i think the most reliable and cheapest way to hit 10/15% reduced mana reserved (hunter) & chance to block (shaper) is by using an awakener orb :

1. Get a good base with hunter or shaper and another base with the other influence
2. Get 12% Chance to block spell on the Shaper's one (take care about "Chance to block spell" to be a Shaper's one as they can be find as "base" (on Craft of Exile, opposed to "Shaper" category), that means you wont get it with Awakener orb (yes i got scammed one time... ^^'), if you didnt understand what i wrote, please let me know).
&
Get 10% or 15% reduced mana reservation on Hunter's base
3. Awakener orb (if you only get one influenced mod on each shield)
4. Hope you dont get Mana mods & Remove undesired mods with Harvest Crafting
5. Aug & Add/Rem def, you'll get the es on block on suffix with defences and +ES as prefixes
6. Optional : you can also get %cold damage nor +1 all cold spell skill gem if you want
Last edited by Kelo94 on Mar 6, 2021, 7:12:58 PM
Hello everyone !
I already whisped you like 1 or 2 weeks ago in game Juju and i now feel very glad to discover your guide so, first of all, thanks for writing it and, again, thanks for answering me in game.

I upgraded little by little my gear and reached a good damage/tanky setup that can beat almost all the content i tried but i felt like dying a bit too much to be able to earn experience smoothly without being forced to take care about some mechanics that, i think, you are not even taking care about with your stuff.

I'm now trying to get my HH cause i wanna try HH, i never had one in this game and it looks very funny to slide through maps really fast and also cause i think it could afford me a better way not to die without caring too much when i'm maping.

I saw some of your post about ailment immunity giving a lot of tankiness and also looked at your "what to upgrade next" but since i was in the objective of getting HH and with some good pieces, i'm not sure what would be the best to reduce death chances.

Here's my PoB : https://pastebin.com/1mMuFsM1

If i was able to reach level 100 & HH, i would remove the +25 dex/str and reach the Jewel socket to put UI and get 100% hit chance (as you did).
I'm aware of not having Awakened Hextouch Support but it's not that cheap and i only have 21ex right now as i am focusing on getting HH...

I'm a bit lost and would be very glad to get your help.

Thanks in advance,
Kelo.
Okay just did a test on lvl 90 ran a full delirium canyon map and it was pretty easy. Died once cause i yolod in the middle of the harbingers and crashed once too cause of harbingers but rest was pretty easy only have 5200 es atm missing few nodes etc. Build is approved and works well. Dmg is insane with the helmet
"
Kelo94 wrote:
Hello everyone !

Well level 96 is usually the wall where you cant get more XP by normal gaming. You could still get lvl 100 by just doing 4sextant t16 maps with not too scary mods but that wont be too fun since can do 100% delirium for example :D Better get last levels in breach runs ^^ Also you get mostly 1 shotted because you are shocked. When you get 100% elemental ailment immunity it is seriously stupid defense boost for build! I can still remember when week 1 did not have elemental ailment immunity and then got it... with just normal mapping it was so much smoother and barely ever dying after it and all guardian bosses was so much easier. Will try get it next league even faster as priority!

You really should use pandemonius for blind and more DPS... permanent blind is also extremely good tankines, would never use in any case your current amulet instead of pandemonius! Fix your flasks and use divines. This triggers me so much when people wont get 10damage +1.8crit on bottled faith since it already cost so much more than 1divine orb... divine or buy one for good stats and sell ur current! Also getting -15 wise oak is like 30c. Bleed on flask is so useless when you have corrupted blood jewel. For rest of gear i have everything explained in ''what do i upgrade next part?''

"
reggie_gakil wrote:
Okay just did a test on lvl 90 ran a full delirium canyon map and it was pretty easy. Died once cause i yolod in the middle of the harbingers and crashed once too cause of harbingers but rest was pretty easy only have 5200 es atm missing few nodes etc. Build is approved and works well. Dmg is insane with the helmet

Your build will still improve a lot by just getting more levels :D Would love to see POB when you get more levels and rest of gems/gear fixed, also still wondering why you are using mana flask ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info