[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
juju666 wrote:
Okay first versions with full DPS helmet is ready!

This is 100% boss killer with absurd DPS! Its pretty much most insane boss killer coc ice nova that has been put together :D We have more DPS than top CI build without max block at this point :DDD Check poe.ninja and pretty sure it does not calculate culling that we have!

pob: https://pastebin.com/tZae5sc5

- awk9 sirus last phase ~1.5seconds
- all bosses just melt like butter
- 52 cooldown and 9.79aps
- Balanced resist for wise oak abuse
- Stun immune (if killed recently)
- 50% chance to avoid elemental ailment (can be increased)
- ~7250 es
- 75% attack and 74% spell block
- Blind from two sources
- Damage is absolutely insane
- About 100x better survivability than non block CI glass cannons

This is mostly done and need some small min/maxing. If you have ideas how to improve then feel free to tell :) Next version will be 52cooldown with explo chest and 100% elemental ailment immunity, should be done by this week ;)

It's the (maybe) best CI CoC ice nova boss killer, not the best CoC ice nova boss killer :)
"
Charoy wrote:
It's the (maybe) best CI CoC ice nova boss killer, not the best CoC ice nova boss killer :)

This is true! Edited original post :D

''Obviously well built LL build will always have more dps since more auras but they are glass cannons. We still have more DPS than most LL builds while having max block!''

It was not build purely for DPS, we have insane defense/DPS ratio ^^

btw Charoy could you give link to your current POB
Last edited by juju666 on Mar 18, 2021, 12:29:50 AM
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Charoy wrote:

This is true! Edited original post :D

''Obviously well built LL build will always have more dps since more auras but they are glass cannons. We still have more DPS than most LL builds while having max block!''

It was not build purely for DPS, we have insane defense/DPS ratio ^^

btw Charoy could you give link to your current POB

Sure, here you go: https://pastebin.com/mjbJRXWz
Ended up crafting a nice helmet! I think it's getting a bit harder to get upgrades for me now. I have a couple pieces of gear that need 2 t1 ES mods, and seems expensive to craft it using harvest.

Any reason you went with more ES over +1 cold gem on the shield? I'm guessing my next upgrades are the ES on helmet, boots, gloves?

Thanks!

pob: https://pastebin.com/WLD7xtzM
"
aurum0718 wrote:
Any reason you went with more ES over +1 cold gem on the shield?

I happened to fossil craft it on week 1 of league. It adds so much more ES since we have few 'more es from shields nodes'
I know the league is done yadi yadi yada, but i rly need help, I have rly big problem to find some gloves that fit. I want some high ES, ailment and some dmg stats, can any1 help me and explain, why I can't find any good on the market?
"
Onkelbuenz wrote:
I know the league is done yadi yadi yada, but i rly need help, I have rly big problem to find some gloves that fit. I want some high ES, ailment and some dmg stats, can any1 help me and explain, why I can't find any good on the market?

If you can't find one then better craft it yourself :D
Wouldn't that be the perfect time so work on the crafting guide :D
"
Onkelbuenz wrote:
Wouldn't that be the perfect time so work on the crafting guide :D

Most of the GG items are just done with awakener orbin and praying for harvestable mods and then just use harvest. Now since harvest will be dead in next league i have no motivation to update it for few weeks :P

Will in few days update the DPS helm 52cooldown explo version
Hi!
Do we look at APS from PoB or from ingame character tab? Im soooooo confused about this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info