[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

I just got a 3 voices drop today! I tried to theory craft a little bit with it, but it doesn't seem like it's worth using it.

Do any of you guys maybe have a good idea how to use voices in this build?
"
ghoust23 wrote:
I´d like to get into our build, but do not know where to start.

Read what do i upgrade next? part of guide! Hard to tell what to upgrade first and what will be worth it with ur budget. Since you already have decent LL setup you are going to lose a lot of DPS but then again if you respec to CI/maxblock and get es on block shield you survive way better. You don't have to start gearing with perfect gear just get decent rares and make sure accuracy/crit for cyclone will me 95% minimum. After that start looking mor at endgame upgrades that will make build about 40000% better by time :P

"
R3kt3m wrote:
meh, just slot it in alternate weapon, weapon swap, cast portal, GTFO

Bad idea if have auras on shield :D But really i have been using portal scrolls since started playing this game. Just start learning to use them wont be that hard xD

"
Sunnyice724 wrote:
Woulds silk gloves be better with the temple mod 50% increased damage to chilled enemies?

Unnerve is little bit better! But its not too big of a difference. Also i always go for sorcerer base to get more ES

Well in theory you could get my gloves on a cluster (when writing 5.5ex) https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/9dMZd3zCK
Master of Fear
Enemies you Curse are Unnerved
Wish for Death
You have Culling Strike against Cursed Enemies
Curse Skills have 20% increased Skill Effect Duration

This would be one thing that could be look at if we want to really min/max build more. But reason i have not mentioned it in guide: On week 1 and 2 it was 15-30ex if remember right... also new culling 25% AOE is insane and easy to make with unnerve since can just awakener orb it

Also i don't think culling is showing as DPS on POB fork, same goes for culling AOE (please confirm if i am wrong)

"
DaLight wrote:
juju i think if u lose+ breath of rime + Written blood + life and energy shield (right behind the written blood node) U gained 4 passive points now put in a Medium cluster jewel instead of the Abyssal jewel And Used 4 points in that medium cluster for 2 notables + 1 small passive and 1 jewel socket to socket the abyssal jewel u removed. = Profits. u lose tiny bit of ES.
MAth
2.4% dmg Light eater
3.2% dmg breath of rime
0.5% both small passive + written in blood
Total 6.1% dmg lost
10 Str lost
267 ES lost

Gains.
*assuming we use the same cluster (sol stone) medium cluster u got
Small area damage node 1.1% dmg With w.e useless stats u get (resist/dex)
Vast power notable Extra +3 Aoe radius and 2.1% Dmg
Magnifier 3.4% dmg + 1 aoe radius
Total
6.6% Dmg and +4 Aoe radius

imo is worth it idk tell me wat u think.

Good post! Guys keep making posts like this so build may even get better!

Yes this is good option to do if like! It's why i mentioned in tree that Breath of Rime and Light eater is optional.

For me i choose to not take another cluster but i could. Would lose 300ES and defense from Light Eater. Freeze from Breath of Rime is also kinda cool add!

But do how you like :D Also going to UI spot is super optional for opening 5passive points ^^

"
Tengrii_ wrote:
I just got a 3 voices drop today! I tried to theory craft a little bit with it, but it doesn't seem like it's worth using it.

Blanketed snow is so good DPS on large cluster. Don't think many people have experience using 1-3point voices so have to figure out yourself :D Test out multiple medium clusters and triple multi ES jewels and compare to old stuff. Maybe even need two voices to be worth it to scale DPS? I did see on poe.ninja one guy who had sick DPS and 2voices but sadly cant find it anymore
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 25, 2021, 10:53:27 PM
So I finally got my boots with tailwind today. I ran into the issue of exactly 7.57 Aps. To solve this I took an attack speed node near unnatural instinct gem is located. POB says my aps is 7.4 now.

My question is should that not be possible due to the gem? Or is POB broken?
It does seem to work.
Last edited by Mikeyi on Feb 26, 2021, 12:48:12 AM
"
Mikeyi wrote:
My question is should that not be possible due to the gem? Or is POB broken?
It does seem to work.

What gem? sorry im not getting the question

Also why are you using cold pen gem?
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 26, 2021, 2:11:44 AM
"
Tengrii_ wrote:

Blanketed snow is so good DPS on large cluster. Don't think many people have experience using 1-3point voices so have to figure out yourself :D Test out multiple medium clusters and triple multi ES jewels and compare to old stuff. Maybe even need two voices to be worth it to scale DPS? I did see on poe.ninja one guy who had sick DPS and 2voices but sadly cant find it anymore[/quote]

PoB without Voices with all buffs and everything up: https://pastebin.com/f7nC6LZ2

PoB WITH Voices with all buffs and everything up:
https://pastebin.com/WQMfKWMa

This is the best setup I could up with after trying for a while.
I lose some AoE because I changed the medium cluster with magnifier and vast power but I get almost 400k more Shaper DPS, almost 1K more ES which is HUGE for me since I lost a lot of ES from my helmet. :D

"
Tengrii_ wrote:

Blanketed snow is so good DPS on large cluster. Don't think many people have experience using 1-3point voices so have to figure out yourself :D Test out multiple medium clusters and triple multi ES jewels and compare to old stuff. Maybe even need two voices to be worth it to scale DPS? I did see on poe.ninja one guy who had sick DPS and 2voices but sadly cant find it anymore[/quote]

PoB without Voices with all buffs and everything up: https://pastebin.com/f7nC6LZ2

PoB WITH Voices with all buffs and everything up:
https://pastebin.com/WQMfKWMa

This is the best setup I could up with after trying for a while.
I lose some AoE because I changed the medium cluster with magnifier and vast power but I get almost 400k more Shaper DPS, almost 1K more ES which is HUGE for me since I lost a lot of ES from my helmet. :D

Hi Guys :) Wanted to tryout something new and had some Currency over so i gave this Build a shot :)

Im really confused about those APS breakpoints (I dont even know what do i have to check in PoB to see my current Rating)

Can someone check my Pob https://pastebin.com/neg3JdYH and tell me if its right that im sitting at 7.04 APS for cyclone and if yes how to fix it? TY in advance <3
"
Anena wrote:
Im really confused about those APS breakpoints (I dont even know what do i have to check in PoB to see my current Rating)

Can someone check my Pob https://pastebin.com/neg3JdYH and tell me if its right that im sitting at 7.04 APS for cyclone and if yes how to fix it? TY in advance <3

Did not open pob but if you have tailwind checked on in configuration this seems right.

7.04 is good enough! Maybe divine cospri to 14%.

I will already warn you: If you ever choose to go UI jewel spot you going to end with exact 7.57APS. Easy fix for this is on previous page if i don't find any other fix. But as said UI is really optional and should only been use at like lvl 95+
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 26, 2021, 6:22:41 AM
Hi Juju,

thanks for the tips. Managed to craft elevated explode chest yesterday. Now trying to work on the ES shield, but somehow can´t figure out what would be the best process and the shields you have are starting on 15 ex (which I think can be crafted for less - I just don´t have that much experience with crafting).

So any advice in this would be great.
"
ghoust23 wrote:
Now trying to work on the ES shield.

two methods

1. Spam fossils until u get spell block and mana reserve, rest can be done with harvest. Check craftofexile for fossil spamming chances

2. Awakener shaper mana mod + hunter spell block
Last edited by juju666 on Feb 26, 2021, 8:20:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info