New Microtransaction: Sphinx Wings

If you prefer golden and shiny cosmetic effects for your Exiles, don't miss out on the new Sphinx Wings! Made out of gold, these glorious wings are the perfect final touch to many armour sets from the store, from the matching Sphinx Armour Set to the Angelic Armour Set. Watch the video below or get your wings here.

Weapon and Shield Sale

This weekend we're running a sale on a huge selection of Weapon and Shield Microtransactions with almost 200 cosmetic effects available at a discount! Please note that this sale excludes some of the weapon and shield microtransactions introduced since the launch of the Echoes of the Atlas expansion.

The sale will run from the time of this post until Mar 01, 2021 10:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time). Check out the full list of specials here.

Past Mystery Boxes Return

For the duration of the sale we've also brought back a selection of past mystery boxes, which gives you another chance to get some of the most popular Path of Exile microtransactions for only 30 points! These have the same odds and values as when they were originally released. None of these mystery boxes are ones that contained any completely exclusive microtransactions. If you're interested to find out more, check out their original posts or click here to purchase some.

By the way, the Havoc616's Team Blast community event starts in less than a day, on February 27th! Players will compete in teams of 2-6 to earn points for specific objectives in a Private Ritual League. The winners will share a prize pool supplied by the community. We hope everyone who wanted to join managed to apply in time. Good luck! If you'd like to tune into the action, you can watch the event live on Havoc’s Twitch channel.

Thank you for your continued support! Have a great weekend everyone!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice
it was last time in my life when i bought boxes :/// million repeats...
why we'r still not have some system for change 2 any repeats for 1 any box...for example..
Last edited by CrazyEmkido on Feb 25, 2021, 10:24:14 PM
these are nice
Not really
Saved
Hm maybe
better return past core supporter packs
"
better return past core supporter packs

They'll never do this. The uproar would be immense. As much as I hate FOMO, the exclusivity is a big part of what drives people to buy these packs while they are around.
the value isn't there for me
No way am I going to buy anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info