Sphinx Wings, Weapon and Shield Sale and Past Mystery Boxes Return

ty
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
CrazyEmkido wrote:
it was last time in my life when i bought boxes :/// million repeats...
why we'r still not have some system for change 2 any repeats for 1 any box...for example..

i also would like to get rid of the dupes somehow... liek gime something... gime a banana for them :)
This past Mystery Boxes returns thingy, is in my opinion just nonsense. Better if they just stop it altogether.
Mystery Boxes is then and there and that is it. Period.
I love these. They'll be perfect with the Scarab Shield. Personally, I think they're better for the Temple Armour than the Temple Wings are. Not that I think the Temple Wings are bad.

And I don't know how I missed the Sphinx Armour's debut.

I have mixed emotions about the Mystery Boxes in general, but I'm all in favor of increased consumer choice.

I do feel that the stubborn resistance to a duplicate redemption program does not serve Grinding Gear well at all. Good will is a thing, accounting-wise... or used to be, anyway. Such resistance does not make for a very good look, especially compared with the eye-watering pricing of microtransactions in general.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Feb 26, 2021, 1:12:27 PM
So i really dont understand why GGG would bring back past mystery box's when there MTX's are already in the store. This makes no sense to me. Now if your gonna bring back past mystery boxes, then make the box's them self the new MTX.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Sweet, Will combine well with the scarab shield.

GGG more of this please.
Bad Seed
I play mystery boxes low life style; buy only one each so you get immunity to dupes.
Please give us a deterministic way of completing our set, and dispose of duplicates.
We badly need some thing to recycle or exhange duplicated mystery box items.
Thank you for letting me gamble again!!!

Don't understand the duping complaints. This is just part of the mystery box fun.

Gamble with your head, not over it.
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info