Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme Suggestions

I am looking for something to go with the Abyssal lich supporter pack and the Demon box.

Raise spectre -> imps / demon theme
Ice nova / wave of conviction / vortex etc... -> some kind of wave of destruction or wave of decay in the colours of Abyssal lich/Demon
Honestly if the theme wasnt novelty id have gone with a big thunder storm with lighting flying off on crit to the mob hit by the crit and random lighting strikes flying off(purely visual) that leaves a trail(as 90% wide as the cyclone effect) water behind that dries up.

As for novelty related ones 3 things come to mind 1. flying chaos orbs(and paerandus coins) spinning around with the occasional exalt orb thrown in that spin around your character and on hit cause a golden sparkle with the sound effect of coins raining down similar to the ritual effect except smaller

2. A rainbow spinning effect(not a solid rainbow model though) that upon a crit kill(or culling strike and the likes) causes the mob to release a rain of rainbows around it.

3. This one is kinda a mix but all along the same lines of a shark/tasmanian devil/cat like effect in a tornado around the character like imagine tiny sharks or cats flying around in a tornado.

The sawblade cyclone effect has 2 nice sound effects to it next to the always sound effect the crit sound effect and the hit sound effect having something that feels like an impact of that kind(not celestial cyclone as that sounds like a wet noodle slap) to any kind of mtx you guys end up making would be good as even though it would be for a novelty design having a great sound effect for it makes it so much more worth to play

I own celestial and sawblade and honestly sawblade is the etter of the 2 even though celestial looks prettier when combined with good armor and other effects but the sawblade has the right type of sounds for a cyclone skill
So something of that nature would be good where you can feel the impact of attacks and crits and when you rush into a pack that the sound ramps up and becomes more clear based on the quantity of mobs hit, that just feels so great

Like nothing is nicer sounding when playing cyclone then running into a big pack and hearing the sawblade effect trigger so many times
That is something i really wish more skills that did multiple hits or dot's had
Planets and stars in orbit around you while spinning. Or the international space station/satellites.
A disco ball looking Cyclone would be funky.
Yes, I like this game! Yes, I like change!
I don`t know if someone didn"t post anything like this but here is my sugestion:
Skill could look like several or one (depending if it is onehended or two hended) Chinese dragon chasing its tail or just twirling around the exile. It would be great if this skill had something like cromas in lol so you could fit it to diferent setups
Thanks and best luck to you
GGG
Last edited by shadosan1 on Apr 26, 2021, 2:04:38 AM
So my idea was like a cartoony fight cloud thing
I definitely think Sharknado is the best one so far
Sharknado
Shedding dog hair cyclone. Or carrouselclone; you start spinning, the music starts playing and mountable rhoa's start bouncing up and down and around (Oh and alt quality cyclone has a .1% chance to spawn a white rhoa every 100 spins).
Wait
WAIT

Summon Werewolves instead of Summon Zombies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info