Ultimatum Twitch Highlights

next is twitchlmatum league where you don't have to play . LMAO
Always highlighting big streamers and ignoring little or medium ones.

GGG you could start supporting more people, there's a lot of people working hard creating content of your game, they deserve some love too.

How about a streamer spotlight? avoiding elitism or segregation is the best way to grow a strong community.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Mathil1 still the one!
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Always highlighting big streamers and ignoring little or medium ones.

GGG you could start supporting more people, there's a lot of people working hard creating content of your game, they deserve some love too.

How about a streamer spotlight? avoiding elitism or segregation is the best way to grow a strong community.

Because the other ones are not smart and not doing some cosplay shit on the start of any leagu and stuff like this one mentioned here and are not smart making some funny content even if can be just for 2 minutes. If i was GGG why i should share some booring content of some 4 viewers streamer?
"
4lin wrote:

Because the other ones are not smart and not doing some cosplay shit on the start of any leagu and stuff like this one mentioned here and are not smart making some funny content even if can be just for 2 minutes. If i was GGG why i should share some booring content of some 4 viewers streamer?

Well, thats a lot to be said. Do you know if there's others doing that kind of thing, probably no since you dont know every single PoE streamer out there.

Also not doing that doesnt means they're not smart, they can put their efforts in multiple ways.

Having 4 viewers doesn't mean boring content, means unpopular content, if GGG shared that, it wouldn't have 4 viewers anymore.

Do you rate people content based on its viewers? Low IQ argument

Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
No POG comments on the first page?
WOW SAVAGE
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
4lin wrote:

Well, thats a lot to be said. Do you know if there's others doing that kind of thing, probably no since you dont know every single PoE streamer out there.

Also not doing that doesnt means they're not smart, they can put their efforts in multiple ways.

Having 4 viewers doesn't mean boring content, means unpopular content, if GGG shared that, it wouldn't have 4 viewers anymore.

Do you rate people content based on its viewers? Low IQ argument

sorry mister 1800 IQ wanna know something really smart?! i dont give a f*** about you Sir or any fkin streamer!
"
4lin wrote:

sorry mister 1800 IQ wanna know something really smart?! i dont give a f*** about you Sir or any fkin streamer!

Then why you quote and answer me? what are you even doing in a STREAMER highlight thread? suuuuuuuure

stop skipping your anger management classes ^^
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Apr 27, 2021, 4:10:33 PM
I only have NASA now on twitch. And Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. You did a really great job at killing this game. I only play now because i wait for the Last Epoch to be purchasable through paypal again. And i'm not sure i will about playing poe while waiting. Ultimatum is unplayable, monsters are way too strong. And map drop is worse i've seen in years.

Last edited by UnLovedOne on Apr 27, 2021, 4:34:35 PM
Y I K E S.
@LilyGrshmn ★

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info