Ultimatum Twitch Highlights

"
4lin wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
4lin wrote:

Because the other ones are not smart and not doing some cosplay shit on the start of any leagu and stuff like this one mentioned here and are not smart making some funny content even if can be just for 2 minutes. If i was GGG why i should share some booring content of some 4 viewers streamer?

Well, thats a lot to be said. Do you know if there's others doing that kind of thing, probably no since you dont know every single PoE streamer out there.

Also not doing that doesnt means they're not smart, they can put their efforts in multiple ways.

Having 4 viewers doesn't mean boring content, means unpopular content, if GGG shared that, it wouldn't have 4 viewers anymore.

Do you rate people content based on its viewers? Low IQ argument

sorry mister 1800 IQ wanna know something really smart?! i dont give a f*** about you Sir or any fkin streamer!

Weren't you orgasming about matil in a previous post?
@LilyGrshmn ★
"
Andariel217 wrote:
"
4lin wrote:

sorry mister 1800 IQ wanna know something really smart?! i dont give a f*** about you Sir or any fkin streamer!

Weren't you orgasming about matil in a previous post?

"
4lin wrote:
Mathil1 still the one!

LOL
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Apr 27, 2021, 6:32:08 PM
Those that said tone deaf post right on the money. I think GGG is either trying to rub players' noses in it or is just plain stupid
Censored.
"
lolu wrote:
Everyone complains about the invisible skill effects and mobs .... u ungrateful brats... u get free invisible mtx for ur skills and u cry? And its only fair that mobs get also invisible mtx ... if they dont see ur skill they should be able to hide them selfs

HAHAHAHAHA. Yes, invisible mtx for mobs. XD

I hope invisible effect mtx can be applied to fortify support soon huhu.
Last edited by Correctitude on Apr 27, 2021, 9:58:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info