3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

resource loading is so horrible, i got fast ssd and it looks so bad this league
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
"
Thanks for not fixing Harvest

wtf do you guys ever sleep? stop bashing every thread with the harvest nerf!!! every single thread of mtx,balance or news has harvest complaints.

texture and graphical issues take much more time than it takes to fix an mtx clipping isue.
this game must thrive in some way while it's being updated to curent gen tech and that is not easy to do.
general nerfs and buffs come and go as the game needs them,they are fundamental for the games new content,weapon types and inner workings.

Guess this guy doesnt play the same game we do. And thats fine, but people can be frustrated over previews and changes or lack there of. If you enjoy the game in it's current state good on you. The ones who dont can speak up, they just need to not be so dramatic about it aka games dead, noones gonna play their game, etc etc. Game will be fine if they don't change things, game will be fine if they do.

But obviously there is alot of people, myself included who aren't happy with the state of the game. I was pro nerf prior to launch, but now that I see the values and the feel of it, Feel they dialed the nob a little too hard to the left almost snapping it off the wall and the only reason it didn't snap is because harvest still exists lol. Subtle changes on a mechanic you want to keep is a much better approach then a knee jerk reaction. So let them release their frustrations.

I mean all GGG has to do is just speak to the situation on hand, and itll calm a chunk of people down, not everyone, but a chunk.

MTX i could care less about because guess what, this games FREE and GGG needs the income as they are a business.

Texture streaming I agree with you, it's going to take time to fix, I'm sure its not a simple revert and yank out of the system. But it is disrupting the game for a LOT of people. So they deserve to be frustrated.
Nothing about texture streaming?

I need to see GGG post build of the league that can do all invisible encounters.
Yeah, map progression is a joke. In 2 days my higher tier map went down from 15 to 8 ..... To put it simply and also show my frustration : HOW THE FUCK CAN SOMEONE PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU KEEP NERFING EVERYTHING ?!
Cool.
"
TekZappa wrote:
Dont ever bother, league is dead anyway, work on 3.15

What game are you playing that it appears dead?
...narf
Patch Notes people actually want to see:

Game Improvements and Fixes:
- Harvest has been reverted back to version 3.11 with adjusted rarity and quantity of crafts with crafts making the item account bound as well as an import/export feature for the layout of your garden so that people who enjoyed the roleplaying aspect of the garden can still choose to build it with infrastructure if they wish.
- Synthesis has been reverted back to version 3.6 with popular request and is now treated similar to Heist where you can choose to partake in the activity if you wish as an optional side activity. The memory board activity functions as it was during 3.6 and the Nexus can be accessed again from the map screen for synthesizing your items as well as taking part in the memory board activity if you wish.
- Reverted the Delve changes to make Delve end game actually worth striving for.
- Reverted the Bestiary changes to make Bestiary end game actually worth striving for.
- Reverted Delirium changes to make Delirium end game actually worth striving for.
- Reverted Fractured items 2D visual effect change so that fishing rods and other items actually have a way to stand out when linking them in global chat and forums again.
- Reverted the change to what was a QoL change, to begin with where vendoring Perandus coins gave you wisdom scrolls so that you can get wisdom scrolls in a reasonable way again.
- The Envoy no longer appears in maps with forced audio dialogue forcing you to turn off game sounds which most already have turned off for improved FPS. Maps instead now have Cavas(Venarius) as part of the returned 3.6 Synthesis mechanic who you can CHOOSE to talk to if you wish for backstory about the map along with the Envoy who occasionally appears in maps that you can also CHOOSE to talk to if you wish for extra dialogue/lore about the game.
- Texture streaming has been fixed so that the game no longer looks/renders like Old School Runescape at certain points even on high-end PCs.

Trading and stash item sorting Improvements:
- Added an automated trading system similar to the Grand Exchange from Runescape https://runescape.wiki/w/Grand_Exchange https://youtu.be/a72HTfoWPIc?t=63
- Added an in-game item price checker instead of players having to rely on unreliable third-party software. https://runescape.fandom.com/wiki/Price_Checker (This existed in Runescape since 2009 by the way just for reference for how little PoE offers when it comes to QoL features like this).
- Added a search/indexing feature similar to Windows File Explorer to your stash so that when you use the search bar in your stash it searches through all of your tabs instead of only one tab at a time.
- Added a dump all button in your stash so that instead of having to individually click every item in your stash you can just click one button to store your items from your inventory and reduce hand strain.
- Added a scroll bar to the right side of your stash so that instead of having to click on each tab in your stash individually you now have the option to use the scroll bar to scroll down or up and see all of your tabs and their contents without having to click on the tabs individually.
- Slightly increased the size of player's inventory sizes to adjust to the current and ever-growing amount of new items that drop in maps which no longer coincide with the current amount of space you have in your inventory that was designed in 2011 as well as increased the size of the inventory in the trade so that players can make larger trades with items such as Mirrors of Kalandra which oftentimes require more exalts than what the trade window or inventory size allows.
- Most items with a few exceptions can now be turned into notes in order to make any item in the game stackable, such as prophecies and incubators for example. https://runescape.fandom.com/wiki/Note
- Increased the stack size of all currencies in the Currency Stash Tab to a maximum of 2,147,483,647 starting from 1 to 99,999. Anything from 100,000 to 9,999,999 being displayed as k, for example, 9999k and anything from 10,000,000 to 2,147,483,647 being displayed as M, for example, 999,999,999 being displayed as 999M.
- Reduced the amount of white, magic, and overall useless items that drop to reduce the amount of 3D modeling items that have to be rendered by the client in order to severely increase FPS in high quantity or even regular maps and/or areas that drop a lot of items.

PVP Changes:
- Cutthroat league has been rebalanced and re-implemented back into the game. You now have the option to accept or deny a request to engage in PvP in any instance outside of towns against another player. Slain players grant experience and drop all of their non-gem equipment when they die. Be careful however as the stakes are high. 
- Battle Royale has been added back into the game by popular request. The game mode pits 100 players in a last-man-standing match on a large island. The last man standing is granted a special Rhoa Dinner hideout decoration along with bragging rights as well as an exhilarating PvP experience.
- A new PvP mode has been added called the Duel Arena in which you can engage in one-on-one combat with a player that you can stake/bet items and/or currency with. The winner of the duel gets whatever you wager in the trade window after the duel.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Apr 30, 2021, 12:29:55 PM
"
UnLovedOne wrote:
Yeah, map progression is a joke. In 2 days my higher tier map went down from 15 to 8 ..... To put it simply and also show my frustration : HOW THE FUCK CAN SOMEONE PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU KEEP NERFING EVERYTHING ?!

This, I actually agree with. At this rate, I'll clear the Atlas by 3.17.
...narf
"
xRev703 wrote:
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
"
Thanks for not fixing Harvest

wtf do you guys ever sleep? stop bashing every thread with the harvest nerf!!! every single thread of mtx,balance or news has harvest complaints.

texture and graphical issues take much more time than it takes to fix an mtx clipping isue.
this game must thrive in some way while it's being updated to curent gen tech and that is not easy to do.
general nerfs and buffs come and go as the game needs them,they are fundamental for the games new content,weapon types and inner workings.

Guess this guy doesnt play the same game we do. And thats fine, but people can be frustrated over previews and changes or lack there of. If you enjoy the game in it's current state good on you. The ones who dont can speak up, they just need to not be so dramatic about it aka games dead, noones gonna play their game, etc etc. Game will be fine if they don't change things, game will be fine if they do.

But obviously there is alot of people, myself included who aren't happy with the state of the game. I was pro nerf prior to launch, but now that I see the values and the feel of it, Feel they dialed the nob a little too hard to the left almost snapping it off the wall and the only reason it didn't snap is because harvest still exists lol. Subtle changes on a mechanic you want to keep is a much better approach then a knee jerk reaction. So let them release their frustrations.

I mean all GGG has to do is just speak to the situation on hand, and itll calm a chunk of people down, not everyone, but a chunk.

MTX i could care less about because guess what, this games FREE and GGG needs the income as they are a business.

Texture streaming I agree with you, it's going to take time to fix, I'm sure its not a simple revert and yank out of the system. But it is disrupting the game for a LOT of people. So they deserve to be frustrated.

People are free to feel one way or the other, I have no problem either way, personally. However, what does amuse me, is that if Harvest had not been reimplemented in the first place, none of these arguments would even be being had.

The game is not broken without Harvest. Players just miss what it once was.
...narf
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Grrrr....

I’m happy to see you are attempting to fix issues, but game is in pretty bad stage now. I never had issues with nerfing overpowered builds of broken mechanics, but you decided to nerf end game for majority of players. Yes, there are people who will blindly support any decision you make and pretend to enjoy everything, but truth to the matter is that game is not enjoyable for a lot of players. Fracturing nerf wasn’t necessary (for example, we already had to reveal split copies of blueprints, it already had high cost associated with it and rewards were already nerfed as well to the level where fracturing BP wasn’t super rewarding), delirium maps didn’t have to be nerfed either (again, it already was gated behind few exalts per map between fossils/sextants/scarabs/prophecies and on top of it you needed an actual build to be able to run them, this alone was putting high price tag on running them) and don’t even get me started on that overnerfed harvest, with - again - empty promises of keeping the rare crafts on same rarity level. I ditched harvest 2 hours after I was finally able to play, did about 80 harvests (staying on standard this time, again, league looks recycled) without seeing EVEN ONE T4 craft, EVEN ONE augment or remove non/augment WITH fully rolled watchstones etc.

End game is non existent for a lot of people now, and the rebalanced rewards are a joke, outside of the Lab (which you will most likely “adjust” after this league because it’s prolly too rewarding)

I love the game and I have no issues pumping $$$ into support but this is getting a bit out of hand.

no one asked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info