3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

people need to realize that GGG only cares about their streamers. nothing more until we get told otherwise.

but in order to get told otherwise, GGG needs to actually communicate with their players... something that is sadly missing from this company.
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
people need to realize that GGG only cares about their streamers. nothing more until we get told otherwise.

but in order to get told otherwise, GGG needs to actually communicate with their players... something that is sadly missing from this company.

GGG is silencing and removing most of the feedbacks.
i just played 3 days of the league and quit bcuz the worst performance, and bcuz streamer privilegies
Last edited by djdias2018 on May 1, 2021, 5:31:06 PM
I know GGG doesn't really cares what I (or anyone else for that matter) thinks, despite forking over 100's of dollars in support, but, I'm going to post anyway. This league hasn't been enjoyable and will likely by the first one ever that I'm not even going to bother finishing. Every build I like is nerfed, Harvest, possibly my only chance at making halfway decent stuff or selling on TFT for extra currency has been demolished. Casual solo players like myself have a hard time generating currency. The reality is currency generation = progression. No progression, no fun. No fun means quitting the league. Please stop nerfing stuff. Who cares if people have OP builds, if that's what makes them happy playing a video game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info