3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

Disappointed with these patch notes too, as it doesn't address any of the main issues with this league.

I've been playing alot since I came back to this game near end of legion. Love this game playing SSFHC doing end game bosses, getting lvl 100 etc.

Last league 3.13 was my favourite league of all! I loved being able to control what I wanted to do end game, and the new big boss to fight was so epic! I played the league from start til last couple of days!

My experiences this league where very disappointing, my first impression from the reveal was that it seemed like Ritual mechanic again, and minor tweaks to past rewards.

Turns out my initial impression was correct. Just feels like a more rippy less rewarding ritual (I know Ultimatum gives alot of currency, but as a SSF player items matter more.) after starting maps I never found a single equitable item from Ultimatium...Do they even use the better loot system? Seem like random rares most times lol.

The performance of the game is at an all time low, My first ssfhc char this league lvl 91, rank 160 day 2-3 and game crashes during Ultimatium loses packet and come back dead. I quickly relevel the same build in a day lvl 87....crash in ultimatum lose packet character dies......So then I start SC trade league, first character death is literally the same thing..But its cool cause its SC. get to Sirus fight, music not working, die beam invisible, no sound queues, cross beam invisable.....Haven't played since this is simply not good enough GGG how can they continuously keep breaking things that have been fixed dozen of times!?

Other things too that others have mentioned, just feels like a nerf league. Harvest was very very strong, but it actually kept me more invested in the game cause as a SSFHC player I was always able to chase better gear, whereas now it's like ok rares with 3-4 useful stats not gonna do much better than that. basically hard caps the gearing process because I'm never gonna get the 50-100 exalts needed to fine tune one piece of gear.

Why the hell did they remove the awakener boss for master missions!? This makes no sense at all after putting in atlas passives they then remove a huge source of generating them...Bizarre.

The nerfs to crafting bench feel bad. The minor tweaks to old leagues are very...well minor. No impact other than veiled mods.

The defy pain node on berzerker can someone explain the logic here? What was wrong with the old node, and what was the game design logic behind defy pain? It just makes no sense to me at all.

Anyways sad to say first league since I've played where I've been done in the first week.
Make the trialmaster appear more often
I did the fight once (blind as i like to enjpy the game not follow some youtuber guide) and i died, couldn't fight him since... Really way to rare
nerf the monsters of ultimatum encounters
"
NickIAm wrote:
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
Okay - so some feedback that I would like to see in patch notes.

1) Buff rewards for Ultimatums or make the monsters less powerful that spawn. It is currently too much risk for too little reward.

2) Map sustain is terrible this league - please fix the drop rate.

3) Master missions are pretty much non existent. Fixing this makes putting extra content in bland endgame maps a lot nicer and more enjoyable.

4) Fix Texture Streaming or allow us to turn it off.

5) The general state of monster effect clutter in Ultimatums - you cannot see anything and always die from something random or just getting swarmed by countless enemies.

6) Build diversity - you are forced to play to the mechanic (defensive) otherwise you will die easily and often. This punishes people who don't have god tier defenses or gear to just 1 shot everything.

7)Loot in general seems very unrewarding.

+10000000000 this

"
JCOH35 wrote:
Just stop playing, the entire game is balanced around 8 streamers.

Every single update they further nerf and gut anything we actually like to play or enjoy, ive had enough.

Not playing this league and not playing period anymore. Atm im playing Last Epoch and actually having fun unlike spending half my time tabbed out in trade dealing with morons or getting 1hit by some random unavoidable on death or ground effect in this power point slide show joke of a game.

POE is for the 1%, if they want to continue to make every change around that % of the base then stop enabling them.

+over 900000000 this

Also. You've lost around 70k people in TWELVE DAYS! What were you thinking nerfing everything and not buffing anything?

thanks for typing all this out for me. i couldnt agree more with everything that was said. well said guys.
xde hal bro
Still radio silence on texture streaming?
Can we get a way to skip the storyline content at SOME POINT?

That would be... so great.
Visit my Steam profile here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBaconOverlord/
BloodAltar Fix when ????!?!!!?!!?! cant craft any Flask FFS
the title should actually read 3.14.1 Streamer Patch Notes
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Last edited by spaceace7373 on Apr 28, 2021, 7:51:55 PM
did you nerf harvest because of you're jealous that players are having fun with it ? POE isn't pve game ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info