Engine Performance Bug Found

YAAAAAAAAAAAS
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Good!
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Nice. Hope this resolves my issues. Wonder if this will help with fps spikes too... Will find out soon. Good work ggg
Nice!

Thanks for your hardwork!
Poeatlas.app
well now fix harvest craft trade, and the crafting system itself with the harvest u could stay a little longer to try perfect the itens now for example i made this
and i need start another from 0 or risk a 1/5 then 1/13 i am already really bored to play in this league

i did 900+ reroll including chaos modifier, life modifier, never got 3 t1 in a ring this is not appealing at all this league is about running in circles and betting in 0.000001% trying craft gear
Last edited by Mokurp on Apr 30, 2021, 2:10:43 AM
Ran a map and whoah, loading screen is twice or even more faster than it was prior to the patch and the map felt super smooth, have not noticed anyhting to be absent or in a process of loading.

Good to have it fixed, sooner or later. Thank you GGG.
Gave it a try, fps is way more stable now when running ultimatums and rituals, not randomly plummeting to 6fps from 54 anymore only dropping down to 21 ish now but thats due to my cpu not haveing HT. ty for the fix.
that mean no more invisible beam and 3 layer meteor on sirus fight ? Pog

This sounds really promising, thank you so very much for this! +1

Edit: after running about 5 maps after downloading the latest patch, I gotta say there is a really nicer and smoother gameplay experience. Good Job! :)
Last edited by AShugars on Apr 30, 2021, 6:12:18 AM
Oh, that sounds promising! Hope it pans out as expected. Good job, whoever discovered that!
May your maps be bountiful, exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info