Game Mechanics Q&A

1. Can you give all the reasons why some items drop identified?

2. Do the monsters from the Atlas passive "Sulphite Sentinels" drop items with delve modifiers (hard to easily find a definitive answer). If not, can you make it so they do? :)
How does the belt mod "increased flask life recovery rate" interact with Blood of the Karui's local mode "increased recovery rate"?

For simplicity please assume the belt mod is the only source of global increased recovery rate of any kind (no herbalism, no Soul of Arakaali).
Thanks for this QA.

How does Secret of suffering notable (the interrogation unique small cluster jewel) (cannot ignite, chill, freeze or shock, Crit strikes inflict Scorch, Brittle and Sapped) interact with chill and shock aura from skitterbots ?

TY
Is poison chance bugged on the character sheet right now?
When I turn herald of agony on, all of my minions get the chance to poison from the HoAg buff and a poison chance jewel I have on is also saying my minions are getting this chance to poison.
I have a 20% quality divergent HoAg + 3% from a jewel and the character sheet for my other minions say they have a 43% chance to poison. Am I to understand that poison chance on your character also applies to all of your minions or is this a display error?

edit: just tested it by raising a bunch of zombies and watching them slap things, none of them ever visually applied poison when their character sheet skill info said they had a 43% chance so it's definitely a display error. consider this a bug report then i guess?
Last edited by ldrs on May 14, 2021, 7:12:31 PM
What on earth is up with Supportability, Watcher's Eyes, and March of the Legion boots?

Do certain mods only work with Auras, not blessings? Are blessings literally not Auras? Can you just read this entire thread really and check to see if things are actually working as you intend?

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/nchfmx/watchers_eye_march_of_the_legion_no_interaction/
Last edited by RaltSh on May 14, 2021, 8:54:45 PM
Do the damage of Ailments snapshot with regards to arcane cloak?

e.g

My character is a mana scaling burning arrow, with mind of the council and arcane cloak.

If I apply an ignite when aracne cloak is up, does the DoT snapshot? If arcane cloak falls off, does the initial ignite remain?

If arcane cloak falls off, and my ignite debuffs stack from 3 to 5, are the first 3 based off the buffed values still?

And vice versa, if i activate arcane cloak the ignites i had previously applied do not increase?

Thanks
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
does the cruelty support give damage over time relevent to the potential damage of the skill it's linked to or do slow large damage skills get more than fast hitting lesser damage skills?
Hello GGG,

Sorry i asked this question in few places and redirected to here.

1. Does Chests have % increased Item Quantity mod on watchstones works on strong boxes? and if not what it works on?

2. Monstrous Treasure prophecy is not procing with Bountiful Traps, i tried it many times but one of them proc only, i dont know if its rng or some bug.

thanks & Regards.
"
aesnowdrop wrote:

-reason for death when you die.

Yes please! Would help to learn mechanics
Can Hyperboreus Leather Belt roll cooldown reduction veiled mod?

nvm, it cant
Last edited by Andrius319 on May 17, 2021, 11:57:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info