Game Mechanics Q&A

Why is it not possible to leech from the Labyrinth Sentinel traps (or whatever they are called)? And for that matter also why not from monsters affected by Divine Shrine? But you can leech from all other monsters that have immunity to damage from other sources or reasons.

What I've gathered is the Divine Shrine applies "Cannot be Damaged", so no damage, no leech. Other immunities just stop the damage from being applied to monster hp, so there is a damage instance, so you get leech.

But this doesn't explain the Sentinel traps. They do take damage, so why no leech?

This is rather annoying while using The Golden Rule to reflect self bleed and relying on Slayer's Endless Hunger "Unaffected by bleeding while leeching" to not just kill yourself.

Though it's also odd that you can create a bleed on Divine Shrine monsters (that doesn't get applied to them) and reflect it back to yourself, it doesn't follow the same logic as the existence of a "hit" damage instance like in other damage immunities.
Hi,

Underestand right, that nemesis is now useless headhunter wise, or is there bit better chance to get it, or chance for ex. chance it is same as in HO?

Does Cooldown recovery rate affect Primal Aegis?
Why Heist (Thieves') Trinkets disrupt the effect of Eternity Shroud and Replica Eternity Shroud (only Shaper/Elder items worn) and why can you put Incubators on them? It literally excludes 2 archetypes from doing league mechanic while making everyone else be able to get more loot due to the use of Incubators. Weren't they supposed to be like Flasks - separate from the main equipment?
Orb of Binding, which reads 'Upgrades a normal item to a rare item with up to four linked sockets' can be used on socketless items such as maps, but it cannot be used on Strongboxes whilst Orb of Alchemy, which reads 'Upgrades a normal item to a rare item' can be used on strongboxes.

Why is this the case - is it an intention feature with an eye towards balance? If so, should there be a change to distinguish the phrasing? Am I simply misunderstanding something obvious/essential?
What's the formula (in code) for damage monster recive?

What are droprates of standard currencies?
Hi GGG Team,

how does elemental penetration interact with overcaped max res.

Example:

I manage to stack a total of 95% max cold res on my character. Since there is a 90% cap on max res it will display as 90% in my character sheet and I will take damage as if I had 90%.

Now I do know that if this character enters a map with -10% max res that this will be deducted from my "hidden" overcap and leave me at 85% max res instead of 80%.

But my question is: Does it work the same way if I fight an enemy with ele pen?

Example: I get hit by a ball from the shaper that has 25% pen on the skill. Do I take damage as if I had 95%-25%=70% res or 90%-25%=65% res.

EDIT: And as an addon to this: Is there a hidden "max" max res - or in other words a limit of how high I can overcap?

Thank you in advance
Last edited by Passi on May 10, 2021, 6:11:34 PM
Is Zealotry supposed to work with traps/mines? At present it wither doesn't or doesn't work consistently. The wording says "non-minion allies" so I assume it's supposed to work
"
Clypeus3 wrote:
how does evasion and the entropy system actually work

copy that - look forward to see the details
"
yusayu wrote:

"
HackAShaq wrote:
Why simulacrums no longer have a guaranteed delirium unique drop?

I don't think anything about this was changed, maybe the item was hidden in your loot filter?

Nope. Went out of my way to make sure that boss unique didnt drop. Made another run today to be 100% sure, downloaded a new filter, allowed all uniques to show up. Still nothing.

And AFAIK this hasnt been included in any of the patch notes.
To the MF Windripper go the spoils
Last edited by HackAShaq on May 11, 2021, 2:08:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info