New Microtransaction: Merchant Armour Set and Weekend Back Attachment Sale

Seriously you Guys start make me REALLY Angry!!!

After thousands and Hundrets of Comments and Complainings about the Trial master you still dont give a Damn about it!!!

The Community maked it REALLY REALLY CLEAR that we dont want such RNG in BOSS Encounters anymore and you Guys do it anyway!

In Abyss, Delve and a lot of other Leagues we told you Guys that this kind of RNG Based on "NEW" Endgamebosses "League Bosses" are not NECESSARY and make PPL only Mad and Frustraded!!!

WHY the Heck you still keep doing that ? I Know POE is a Game of Items and its Based on RNG. BUT there is absolutly NO SENSE behind making New Bosses RNG Based! Absolutly no SENSE!

And before i forget laster League with the "Ritual Bases" there where also ridiculous RARE! The Community had to Cry over you Guys before anything CHANGED!

I love you Guys really really much for this GAME! But you should really get rid of making RNG based shit that is included in Challenges at the first PLACE!

Your Answer always is MORE MTX and Nerf the shit out of Stuff your Playerbase enjoying! If thats the Solution to do it ? Then you Guys going a Wrong Turn and dont even Realize what you Damage to YOUR COMMUNITY.

I really really Hope you Guys learn Finally and do not every single Time the same Issues again and again! PLS Learn from it.. You Guys doing nothing more Currently then making PPL really mad about YOU!

STOP IT AND FIX IT FINALLY! My Regards!
"
kole wrote:
"
Cool set are you people serious?

This looks like a set if you had no mtx and just put on items droped in the game and tried to match it.

Yeah, that's exactly why it looks cool because it's not your generic modern GGG visual diarrhea flashy mtx.

But it definetly looks like diarrhea...
"
SandeR87A wrote:

After thousands and Hundrets of Comments and Complainings about the Trial master you still dont give a Damn about it!!!

The Community maked it REALLY REALLY CLEAR that we dont want such RNG in BOSS Encounters anymore and you Guys do it anyway!

In Abyss, Delve and a lot of other Leagues we told you Guys that this kind of RNG Based on "NEW" Endgamebosses "League Bosses" are not NECESSARY and make PPL only Mad and Frustraded!!!

WHY the Heck you still keep doing that ? I Know POE is a Game of Items and its Based on RNG. BUT there is absolutly NO SENSE behind making New Bosses RNG Based! Absolutly no SENSE!

And before i forget laster League with the "Ritual Bases" there where also ridiculous RARE! The Community had to Cry over you Guys before anything CHANGED!

I love you Guys really really much for this GAME! But you should really get rid of making RNG based shit that is included in Challenges at the first PLACE!

Your Answer always is MORE MTX and Nerf the shit out of Stuff your Playerbase enjoying! If thats the Solution to do it ? Then you Guys going a Wrong Turn and dont even Realize what you Damage to YOUR COMMUNITY.

I really really Hope you Guys learn Finally and do not every single Time the same Issues again and again! PLS Learn from it.. You Guys doing nothing more Currently then making PPL really mad about YOU!

That are actually the fixes I guess, until we get to a more "balanced" version of PoE till PoE 2 hits. But as it goes, I doubt the game will change to a good direction and making it more and more generic diablo 3 content farming mechanics without any brain.

Stay safe
Ohh look finally an mtx for the strongest class in PoE, that famous Hideout Currency Flipper Strike thingy, aka Merchant.

-_-
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Last edited by N4rk0tyk on May 7, 2021, 3:18:19 PM
I was kind of hoping this would be a nice subdued armor set...

Oh well, will probably just buy the weapon stand alone then.
Are you serious? LOL

POGGERS
UwU
Honestly guys...the Merchant Set, a pass from me...Just throwing out some ideas...less is more, realism..even better...here are just a couple of suggestions for armor sets...

Maybe I am "old school" but I think, armor should look like armor.

Thanks for listening GGG.

Last edited by Gamr23 on May 7, 2021, 9:35:47 PM
"Are you wearing-" "The Chanel boots? Yes, yes I am."
"
SandeR87A wrote:

+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info