New Microtransaction: Merchant Armour Set and Weekend Back Attachment Sale

He workin' that hat nah...
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
SandeR87A wrote:
Seriously you Guys start make me REALLY Angry!!!

After thousands and Hundrets of Comments and Complainings about the Trial master you still dont give a Damn about it!!!

The Community maked it REALLY REALLY CLEAR that we dont want such RNG in BOSS Encounters anymore and you Guys do it anyway!

In Abyss, Delve and a lot of other Leagues we told you Guys that this kind of RNG Based on "NEW" Endgamebosses "League Bosses" are not NECESSARY and make PPL only Mad and Frustraded!!!

WHY the Heck you still keep doing that ? I Know POE is a Game of Items and its Based on RNG. BUT there is absolutly NO SENSE behind making New Bosses RNG Based! Absolutly no SENSE!

And before i forget laster League with the "Ritual Bases" there where also ridiculous RARE! The Community had to Cry over you Guys before anything CHANGED!

I love you Guys really really much for this GAME! But you should really get rid of making RNG based shit that is included in Challenges at the first PLACE!

Your Answer always is MORE MTX and Nerf the shit out of Stuff your Playerbase enjoying! If thats the Solution to do it ? Then you Guys going a Wrong Turn and dont even Realize what you Damage to YOUR COMMUNITY.

I really really Hope you Guys learn Finally and do not every single Time the same Issues again and again! PLS Learn from it.. You Guys doing nothing more Currently then making PPL really mad about YOU!

STOP IT AND FIX IT FINALLY! My Regards!

Putting thousands of $$$ into supp packs and complaining - seems legit lol ...

inb4 "MTX team != Dev teams" - does not matter, the directions set does matter
That hat is fabulous.
I want a blue boar pet

kind regards
I realize some codpieces and headgear in the Renaissance were bat-guano insane, but that doesn't mean they make good models for current MTX. The hat for this set makes him look like a novelty hat seller at a theme park.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on May 8, 2021, 10:08:29 PM
"
Fightmusician wrote:
Heist League Brimmed Hat is the real winner for this set.

Absolutely. +1
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Whack, seems GGG is just ignoring players suggestions and obvious frustrations of the RNG boss The Trialmaster

I'm about 1300~ maps deep now, with 14 trialmasters so I have indeed been blessed, but for a NEW boss that people want to learn how to fight and want to actually fight, you pretty much have to no life maps until you finally get him, which then he will probably throw a ranged attack at you and one-shot you, enjoy grinding another 10-150 maps to get him again (probably more if you get unlucky)

stick it through lads, you'll get the boss eventually :) or a change will come through.
"
Tneuqerf2512 wrote:
Whack, seems GGG is just ignoring players suggestions and obvious frustrations of the RNG boss The Trialmaster

I'm about 1300~ maps deep now, with 14 trialmasters so I have indeed been blessed, but for a NEW boss that people want to learn how to fight and want to actually fight, you pretty much have to no life maps until you finally get him, which then he will probably throw a ranged attack at you and one-shot you, enjoy grinding another 10-150 maps to get him again (probably more if you get unlucky)

stick it through lads, you'll get the boss eventually :) or a change will come through.

You've been here long enough to see the repeated trend of people posting on the forums "bitch about issue a ton" / GGG posting other shit / people posting "bitch about shit a ton" / GGG release fixes/updates / people posting "y u no fix issue I care about?!?!?! why you ignore me?!?!?!?!" / GGG post other shit / people bitching / GGG fixing issue they cared about / people bitching about something else.

Some things take longer to fix / update than others. Some things are a higher priority than others. Just because GGG happens to be silent on an issue does not mean they are ignoring it. They've proven this over and over and over.

As to the armor set: GGG continues their trend of great armor with uglyass helmet.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info