Community Designed Microtransaction - Final Poll

Which concept art would you like to see as the community-designed Cyclone Effect?

Catnado
248415.65%
Grinding Gear
5953.75%
Rainbow
162210.22%
Currency
490630.9%
Sharknado
626939.49%
Poll closed
Currency!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
if it becomes sharknado ill buy it as my first ever mtx i bought with no sale! it looks so cool!!
D4 BAD Baseg
Ok I really love the Catnado and the Sharknado. Obviously I would love either one. I might actually play a cyclone build for the first time ever if one of those two came out. The rainbow ones really pretty too. ^_^ /span]
The Catnado is amazing! I hope it would become available later even if it does not get the most votes this time.
The currency cyclone should include Mirror's as well.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I hope this isn't like that time Chucklefish games had a poll for the starbound SAIL AI and faked out at the last minute with an ass-hat reply...

It seems the blog has been "gentle sunshine of a spotless mind", but here is the summary: When they announced the SAIL system in the game, we were given a community poll with several different potential avatars for the system. One(obviously a joke) was a horse. This is the internet, so a large majority of choices went for said horse.

They faked out at the last minute - the only remaining evidence of the drama I could find was on the wiki - https://starbounder.org/SAIL

I think this is a great study for community management and game design. Summary is - ONLY KEEP DOING THIS POLL IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT THE PLAYER CHOICE. Chucklefish had a toxic community, but the reddit PoE Community is 1000x worse then they were at the peak. Tread carefully.
Rainbow because it looks more realistic than others. But i bet if they showed animated skills the gear one would have 20% and not 5% votes. Anyway this 2 are better than others.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Please do the top 3?

Having looked again sharknado is pretty cool, seems to be topping.

Comooon..
Did you try turning it off and on again?
Currency fo sure
Lol Ziz community brigaded Sharknado votes... Yeah nice "community" MTX.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info