Community Designed Microtransaction - Final Poll

Which concept art would you like to see as the community-designed Cyclone Effect?

Catnado
248415.65%
Grinding Gear
5953.75%
Rainbow
162210.22%
Currency
490630.9%
Sharknado
626939.49%
Poll closed
Hey guys Sharknado is the best of them ofc currency one is meme but not that much people would buy it. Sharknado gonnna be popular for sure
Good god .. why did they scuff up the sharknado with that terrible fin / tooth spiral like it's the blade cyclone mtx? Water. WATER! TH is the water? Get rid of the tooth spiral.
Just make alll 5 btw they all look decent
"
JoeShmo wrote:
Good god .. why did they scuff up the sharknado with that terrible fin / tooth spiral like it's the blade cyclone mtx? Water. WATER! TH is the water? Get rid of the tooth spiral.

true
rip rainbow we didn't deserve you
I do like all of the,, apart from the gear! Its a great idea however it be better if it would consist put of multiple gears making the outter gear spin.

Side note: It would be awesome if we could get cats, sharks and rainbow as a community support pack where a percentage of the money goes towards a community events price pool.

The other two (currency and gears)should be offered as part of a future support pack instead of an mtx transaction.

"
Kraisty wrote:
"
molohunt wrote:
The Currency cyclone feels like its something GGG themselves would add. Not something made by the community. a Currency Cyclone honestly would suck. This is about the community. All your doing is glorifying in game currency with this? Give us the cats or at least the sharks. Anything but the stupid currency

just a word for you >>democracy<<

More like "first past the post" voting systems.

I'd actually have preferred actively voting against yet another cyclone MTX, rather than voting in favour of the options I did vote for.
Obviously currency will be popular.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
looking at the pictures, the currency one looks best
but the rainbow has so much more potential

something looking like this would be much better

Last edited by rafaelgxs on Jun 9, 2021, 12:38:31 AM
The currency one actually looks sick.

I can see myself running that with the merchant mtx
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info