Path of Exile Fan Art Competition Winners

I absolutely love KungFuPanda2's work and believe it should've gotten a better place. Amazing shadowing and composition, really great job.
"
Yokitch wrote:
It was a first time I tried PoE competition. I did my best and tried so hard, creating something really better, than before as a non-professional artist. Honestly, I was truly sad knowing that my entry don't deserve even a 20th place, but okay, it happens. More summertime sadness causes a fact, that many good and beautiful artworks in terms of quality, level, composition, etc. should have been more appreciated. You guys did well, do not stop progress and never surrender.
Gz winners, though.

Same thing, try so hard to win this competition, but fortune wasn't on my side. Congradulathion to winers and good luck evryone else next time.

P.S
KungFuPanda2 your work is my favorite one.
Sorry for my English.
Last edited by SpiritInChocolate on Jun 11, 2021, 8:50:14 AM
very nice artwork, the skull and the smite are really worth the first price, love it! gz to winners
No offense to Dudurii, but oh my god what the hell? Sexy Trialmaster totally should have had his spot.
"
Busdriver_Jow wrote:
Glad to see my favourite got it. The Smiting of Kitava - AKA - Ya boiz Logan Paul and Floyd Mayweather vs the Seething Distaste of the General Populace.

Ahah thanks man, your comment cracked me up on the other thread
very nice
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
Last edited by Gooddes on Jun 11, 2021, 11:45:45 AM
"
CanHazName wrote:
No offense to Dudurii, but oh my god what the hell? Sexy Trialmaster totally should have had his spot.

Thank you so much for liking my spicy Trialmaster! I must say tho, Dudurii did a VERY nice job! I'm happy for them!
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.

They deleted my comment because I dared to say that they had favored their friends, and I totally agree with you, it makes no sense, I saw incredible drawings that deserved to be in the top 1-3 or even included in the other winners. Clearly their competition is not AT ALL CLEAR, and it is a shame for GGG who dares to say with their policy that they put all the players on the same footing .... it is not true c 'is a lie, they have already privileged the streamers to pass in front of the others during the first day of the Ultimatum league which was buggy. If GGG's inspiration is to want to become better through their games they would do well to do so through the arts as well. I wish the artistic department of GGG or Chris could answer me clearly on the objectives of their competition when selecting the winners, since apparently this department suppresses my posts filled with truth, I doubt that I would have an answer from them go ...[/quote]

^^^^^^^^^^
This is now reveling to me why some really talented people don't enter and I don't blame them.
Nice job GGG
ÄlphaWolf, you were one of my favorites with your amazing drawing and from my point of view you deserved to be in the top 1-3 ranking.
"
ÄlphaWolf, you were one of my favorites with your amazing drawing and from my point of view you deserved to be in the top 1-3 ranking.

<3 <3 That means the world

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info