Creating a dedicated merchandise store for Path of Exile is something we've wanted to do for a long time but have always been blocked by solving the logistics of it (like the cost of shipping products to and then from New Zealand). Ultimately, there was enough in the way that it just hasn't ended up happening.

After looking at all the options, we're happy to reveal that we're currently collaborating with J!NX to bring the idea of a dedicated Path of Exile merchandise store to fruition. We've worked with J!NX many times in the past to create goodies for past supporter packs as well as all of our ExileCon Merchandise. We really enjoy working with their team and are happy with the quality of their products (their team has also requested we state that they're exceptionally good looking). We're confident that making this store with their team is the right choice for us and the community.

We're currently still in the early phases of planning and while discussing potential designs, we thought what better than to ask the question directly - what do you, the community, want? We want to know what sort of things you'd like to own (like socks, stickers, hoodies, hats) and what sort of designs you'd like to see. Direct suggestions for desired themes are encouraged! We're open to hearing any and all preferences and will sort through all the feedback as a reference point for future discussions.

Note: Please only post suggestions that you are happy for us to use for making and selling merchandise without attribution or royalties. With this in mind, please do not post fully fledged visual designs. We're looking for ideas only and will create the designs collaboratively with the J!NX team.

Let us know what you think!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
More options that are subtle about it being path of exile so that players recognize it but normies don't think much of it.

Still hoping to hear back on the mystery bags from last week! Will you guys post when they have all been reserved so we know if we didn't get one?
Last edited by Quelex on Jun 22, 2021, 5:24:08 PM
This is great!

- Apparel

Shaper themes, Conqueror themes (together or separate), Maven in her meditation pose, The Envoy, ascendancy class portraits/graphics, league themed graphics (like Harvest/Oshabi, Betrayal/Jun).

Some of the fan art is really really great and hopefully we can get to see some art styles like that on apparel. A LOT of div card art is great too.

I would pay a lot to see at least one piece that's like Society's Remorse where there's a bunch of things going on, very busy, lots of colors, all compiled into a mosaic like graphic that covers an entire piece of clothing.

Some subtle graphics on apparel, some loud.

Options of a graphic in a corner or covering the whole/a big part of the clothing.

Hoodies (zipper/no zipper), T-shirts, sweatpants for apparel.

- Figurines (static/scale/sculpture)
- Keychains
- Desk mats/mouse pads

Love seeing the company grow :) congrats.

(Zana and Oshabi dakimakura when please)
Last edited by Pro on Jun 22, 2021, 6:11:01 PM
Personally I hate "lazy" merch aka "let's put our logo in the middle and call it a day".
I would love to see full print (all over print) hodies / tshirts and have seen game artwork I'm sure it will look amazing.
Last edited by camuflado_cz on Jun 22, 2021, 5:28:42 PM
Queen Atziri body pillow anyone?
Cary on, you can do it..........
Honestly, Div Card booster packs would be 100% on-point. Who wouldn't want a full stack of Her Mask?
Praise the Sun!
Tabula Rasa t-shirts anyone?
I would love two things:

- Packs of divination cards' replicas.

- Replicas of some items, currency and more. For example: I would like to buy replicas of exalted orb, chaos orb, some gems, a headhunter, etc...
- merch with Izaro quotes
- a hoodie with The Pantheon on the back
- le toucan has arrived
- VAAL OR NO BALLS!
- official tabula rasa shirt
- a goldrim winter hat
- Cloth Map of the Atlas
- atziri sleeping pillow
- StarCrafts style cartoonish stuff, preferably in collaboration with JoeDuncan1234 : https://imgur.com/gallery/yvaJ2
Last edited by ArchTyra3l on Jun 22, 2021, 5:38:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info