Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

I'd definitely buy some stickers and/or enamel pins. I'd probably buy an art print or two. Maybe a little exalted orb or other knick-knack to keep on my desk.
We could have shirts of, for example a boss wearing their own unique drops. Minotaur wearing the armour and the mace. Hydra wielding the bow and so on.

Only an ideia
Window decals. Playing cards. Hoodies and TShirts. Einhar and Sister Cassia body pillows. Toucan merchandise.

If you would make printed divination cards I think you would sell a TON. Good quality ones I would buy a deck of for sure. Have expansion sets. Individual cards. Everything.
For merchandise, separate it from the MTX shirts/hoodies and just create vague logo and art that tells POE players that it is path of exile- without rubbing it in their face that it is path of exile.
From my experience of running and creating brands; Small items such as stickers and lanyards sell continually. Shirts/Hoodies/hats I'd do batches of limited time drops and then never re-release them again.
Then for normal apparel I'd sell a very simple logo or iconic symbol and have it readily available all the time that anyone can grab.

Ideas:
Famous lines (Izaro/Dominus lines are amazing for these)
Small pocket logos.
Hoodies with unique print on sleeves or hood itself as an option occasionally.
6LINK shirts.

People typically buy things that don't scream that they play games as much anymore. It also looks better in public rather than seeing a MASSIVE "I PLAY PATH OF EXILE" statement.

You can create hype and a really easy sales market if you make it unique enough to where players will recognize it but the outside population just thinks it's nice to look at.
Last edited by Astroknight on Jun 22, 2021, 5:58:40 PM
I would love to see the following in the store. I've wanted to buy PoE merch for so long!

- Coffee cups/mugs
- Water bottles/tumblers
- Canvas art prints (single canvas or the kind that span multiple to form one image)
- Cell phone cases (just the most popular models. iPhone, Galaxy, Pixel, etc.)
- Glass wear (shot glasses, beer glasses, etc)
- T-shirts
- Pullovers/hoodies
- Lore books/novels
- Wraeclast cook book (PoE themed dishes along with some New Zealand influenced dishes)
Last edited by ToxicScarecrow on Jun 22, 2021, 5:57:47 PM
I can't wait to see a physical T-shirt cost less than a piece of armor MTX in the game.. it's gonna be funny.

And I love PoE, I just hate your pricing model. :)
Hell yes! Jinx is awesome, love products so this is a great choice.

I want more t-shirt color options, red, greys, blues, etc... I'm tired of black for everything.

Baseball cap

Maybe keychains that have currency on them like an exalt.

Would love to have Poe Coffee mug.

Honestly if they make it I'll probably buy it :)
Last edited by Bazkur98 on Jun 22, 2021, 5:58:45 PM
I want...mmmm, that's a hard one,....mmmm...it will be, lower prices; your prices (merchandise and MTX) are just absurd. That's what I want.
I'd definitely buy any type of orb as a stress ball!
Working with Jinx sounds like a great option! Items could be made as sold. But you already have a few people selling shirts and hoodies with the POE logo and look! Seems to me that could be a problem unless legal action taken? Or just maybe you don't mind people already using your logo's ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info