It's been a while since our last Hideout Showcase, and we've seen some great creativity from our community that we wanted to share. For this news post we've selected several hideouts, submitted to our Hideout Showcase forum section. Check out the video below!

Here is a list of hideouts featured in this video (.hideout files are available in corresponding forum threads):

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
gg
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
i faintly remember june 24 for something important though....
astrolab is sick
Turning, gazing, blinking,
behold the eyes of void.
Yeah some of these are incredible.

We need a “screensaver” HO option so that it triggers that camera zoom out and pan around at random to really appreciate stuff like this when we are /afk. Clearly the capability is there as evident by the video ;)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
those are actually creative
astro lab is the best, id like to see more HO with supplies from different boxes. would be nice if gg would give some of the creators supplies so they can create new HO. Then would be easier for ppl to know how many supplies and which and price. no one is gonna buy supplies just to try stuff since they are kinda expensive, but having a model and knowing how much its gonna cost im sure ppl would buy supplies.
pogs i just ripped my base apart. How do you get your base in the Hideout showcase I've made some wicked ones......;/ that scientist one would literally cost you thousands of dollars to get the parts for. even i who has ton's of base supplys
Last edited by Reganlord on Jun 27, 2021, 8:33:06 PM
Loved all hideout shown here, good work everyone!

Would be nice to receive some HO love, with decoration grouping and saving selected groups in a tab, copy and paste too... You love to show all these work but you still don't care about the "wasted" time they had to deal with without these features. Also would be cool if we had a platform to share hideouts officially.

I love designing hideouts but the (recorrent) lack of care for the player's time is sad.
Last edited by viniam12 on Jun 27, 2021, 9:26:42 PM
"
Varyssa wrote:
astrolab is sick

+1
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info