Hideout Showcase

"
Terspet wrote:
i faintly remember june 24 for something important though....

Give it a rest.
"
Terspet wrote:
It's on twitter
I play builds that guarantee to be destroyed in 4 months.
Very cool People

astrolab +1
Last edited by Duffmannz on Jun 28, 2021, 1:38:29 AM
"
Terspet wrote:

Ye...
Thanks for the showcase ! And thanks for the appreciations !

"
lolu wrote:
astro lab is the best, id like to see more HO with supplies from different boxes. would be nice if gg would give some of the creators supplies so they can create new HO. Then would be easier for ppl to know how many supplies and which and price. no one is gonna buy supplies just to try stuff since they are kinda expensive, but having a model and knowing how much its gonna cost im sure ppl would buy supplies.

I wish they'd come in bundle when it concerns a wall decoration, instead of having 1 we'd have 5 or 10 for example, so it'd be a lot more satisfying to receive hideout mtxs when buying boxes for example and we could at least try to make small hideouts with the mtx walls which would open many more possibilities. But maybe it'd impact their finances in a negative way, dunno.

Ps : love the night club :P
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Jun 28, 2021, 5:01:13 AM
Yes yes, very pretty ... but you expect me to go from waypoint to stash to map device for more than 1 seconds. I am gonna have to let you go, sry.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
In my opinion it was Exile City Nightclub FTW!
Astrolab POGGERS
Awesome
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Thank you for showcasing the Night Club :)

The community are so creative and there are so many awesome designs (Astro Labs), look forward to seeing new hideouts.

"Creativity is our highest nature"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info