As we prepare for our 3.15 expansion announcement, we wanted to look back at some of the amazing fan art you've created that have been inspired by past league content. Check them out below!

Rigwald Card by thiagolehmann

Stay in the Light by DFOLucinda

"Stupid Beast" by Anrea

"Just in time" by Jugles

"I'm your true memory" by Lianquanter

"Delirium Fan Art" by yy6242

"The Last Betrayal" by Desadaptado2

"Cassia's Blight War" by tacihon

"Tibbs" by Kardalak

If you have any Path of Exile inspired creations that you would like to share with us and the community, be sure to post them in the Community Showcase forum.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
wow Just WOW
POGGERS
Can I, uh, bring this up again?

(Original suggestion from 2013)

"
Alysma wrote:

Imagine a nice and quiet evening, you open a bottle of wine (or other beverage of choice) and enter this map. And the next thing you notice is the alarm clock reminding you of the sleep you should have gotten :-D

I think it would be really awesome to have a library map containing all the lore, where you can click on the exhibits and would e.g. get some zoological information, where each book would contain stories, in depth descriptions of items, Wraeclast's geography, botany, a bestiary*, where GGG could share some background information and concept art, maybe Dev diaries or personal accounts of the design and development process.
It could also have community submitted material with bits of fan art and fan fiction (imagine clicking on a crooked picture and have your drawing pop up).
Obviously, a map like this would be an ongoing project with more things being implemented over time but this would also add to the replayability of the map.

* This would also make a nice community project, i.e. coming up with some ecology for animals or a geological description of the Ledge. :-D

Idea-wise it's still a bit on the rough side but as a bibliophile, I would love to see this <3

imagine the loading screen of each atlas map with its own artwork, just imagine.
nice art POG
I’m your true memory… awe so good. Tugs at those strings.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jun 28, 2021, 7:53:23 PM
This long period with nothing is just sad . Why no spoilers no updates . Nothing. GGG simply keeping their players outside the loop . This is so boring . Even streamers have nothing to post about anymore .[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jun 28, 2021, 8:56:44 PM
"
cgexile wrote:
I’m your true memory… awe so good. Tugs at those strings.

Yup.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info