Favourite Fan Art from the Past

"I'm your true memory", that image is so heartwarming. I would love to see a league where you have to visit old times revisiting old stories while discovering new things.
I would Jugle with alva if you know what I mean
"
MRLAVA wrote:
This long period with nothing is just sad . Why no spoilers no updates . Nothing. GGG simply keeping their players outside the loop . This is so boring . Even streamers have nothing to post about anymore .[Removed by Support]

Talk about whinge, cry, moan and complain...

They're busy working on the new upcoming league that we're all grateful to play and be part of a company that works over-hours, to play and experience new content.

If you are new to the PoE scene, it's normal to have a month's break with no PoE and get ready for a new adventure, which everyone will start playing and making content for.

Trust this helps.
"The Last Betrayal" awesome
"
MRLAVA wrote:
This long period with nothing is just sad . Why no spoilers no updates . Nothing. GGG simply keeping their players outside the loop . This is so boring . Even streamers have nothing to post about anymore .[Removed by Support]

THIS
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Alabamak wrote:
"
MRLAVA wrote:

THIS

Weird situation with GGG´s folks....
great~!
absolutely love stay in the light, might even desktop background it! They are all wonderful though I wish i was 5% as talented.
"
MRLAVA wrote:

Completely agree. And what's with the rampant censorship, these news posts feel like they're run by Stalin. You see "Removed by Support" and people saying how their comments have been removed so frequently these days.
I really liked the 'True memory one' very sentimental,

The Blight war one is epic, all are epic...

But the Tibbs one, he forgot to put him bugged taking 1 year to open the door cause bad coding LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info