Next Week's News Schedule

"
mad_man_moose wrote:
July 15 - 3.15 Announcement and new supporter packs.
July 16 - jbaited
July 17 - jbaited

if the 16th was ment to be Royale or something that came out with stream, please update it so we arnt kept waiting with our legs crossed

Yea I am confused what these announcements were supposed to be. I have looked all over online over the last few days and dont even see posts from GGG let alone anything that would be hidden behind googly eyes. jbaited seems about right. Royale was announced and launched same day.. so dont think one would be royale.. and i really hope the 50 pt sale wasn't part of the league announcement lol.

did I miss two whole announcements?
I am from germany. I just googled news for new zealand. News say they got problems with floods. Maybe I am completly wrong, but maybe they have some problems at the moment.
Last edited by Deadraven1989 on Jul 18, 2021, 2:36:48 PM
when they said "play royal all weekend" i originally thought 16th and 17th would just be "play Royale" but if thats the case they would have done an 18th aswell right ?

July 16 - Royale
July 17 - Royale
july 18 - Royale

if it was royal, why was it 👀 for only 2 days since it was around for 3 ?

so people saying it was Royale... it makes no sense to me either
July 16 - streamer queue
July 17 - streamer queue
July 18 - streamer queue
Nice bait, say 18 challenge league reward but there no news
Harvest is trash league. Ty for deleting it :)
Challenge Rewards, not today?
CHallenge rewards , where are you holy video ?
"
saltyvu wrote:
Challenge Rewards, not today?

today? its 19 for me already
Harvest is trash league. Ty for deleting it :)

July 19 - 3.15 Balance Manifesto.

Where is this nerf-festo ? Need a good laugh today .
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
So hyped! I was gonna skip league but then i heard that they are starting to fix the power creep and now im more hyped then ever before!! Storm rain ftw
July 19 - 3.15 Balance Manifesto.

want to read!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info