On July 15th at 1pm (PDT), we will reveal the full details of our upcoming 3.15 expansion via an exclusive livestream. This post contains everything you need to know before the livestream starts.

In case you missed it, make sure you check out the teaser video below to figure out any last-minute league predictions!

What time does it start?

The livestream will start at 1pm (PDT) on July 15th which is Jul 15, 2021 4:00 PM (EDT) in your local time. To view this post in your local time, you'll need to be logged into your account with the correct settings. If in doubt, check out the countdown on the front page of our website.

What can I expect?

We'll start the livestream by revealing the trailer for our 3.15 expansion followed by a deep dive into all of the new content and features that are being introduced to Path of Exile in the expansion. There are some other big reveals contained within the livestream that you are likely not expecting.

Following the reveals, ZiggyD will join Chris Wilson live for a Q&A with questions from Twitch chat. The entire livestream, including the Q&A, will most likely be an hour and a half to two hours long.

Where can I watch?

Tune in at www.twitch.tv/pathofexile to watch the livestream. We also welcome co-streaming of the announcement so you'll be able to watch the stream alongside your favourite streamers on their channels. Be sure to encourage them to get involved!

Where can I view the reveals if I miss the livestream?

Our regular announcement page will unlock once information has been revealed on the livestream. Keep an eye on the news forum as well for bonus posts about some of the exciting things we are planning to reveal. The individual videos from the announcement will also be available on our YouTube channel.

See you there!

We can't wait to share what we've been working on with you!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Pog
No reward? Sadge
Last edited by Deskowicz on Jul 14, 2021, 7:04:26 PM
no wings this time?
rest in peace free mtx :(
Last edited by Terspet on Jul 14, 2021, 7:09:52 PM
Only 1 "free" mystery box from promotions that give one if you bought something from the shop during 3.14?
(unless if i missed the 2nd one i wont be surprised if i did)

Edit. added a line to make it more clear what i ment.
Last edited by b4timert on Jul 15, 2021, 4:17:34 PM
HYPERS
Avid door opening enjoyer.
What about Twitch drops?
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
No twitch drops this time? Aw, man :( well, see ya tomorrow.
Thats unfortunate, no drops? Watching regardless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info