3.15 Announcement Livestream Details

Hype!!
Just reveal Reaper of Souls on a boat already.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 14, 2021, 9:22:44 PM
No drops, cool I'll be sleeping then :)
Second-class poe gamer
"
Ain_Soph_Aur wrote:
POE mobile news incoming!!

Diablo Immortal will likely be out first. My iPhone and cc are ready to win.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I hope a better league this time
No twitch drops?

Eh. Okay, I'll read about it later; I generally dislike having information presented in the form of videos. >.>
Awakened Combustion Support when?
NO BRIBE FOR WATCHING!?!? WTF GGG!!!???!!! Just kiddin idgaf.
Saved
i just want to hear about why certain game issues are just being left unfixed and they just continue to add more stuff to a broken game.
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
[Removed by Support] Please get more of your own designers and developers instead of twitch streamers in these videos so we can get a better understanding of the game and the decisions around everything PoE.
Last edited by Nav_GGG on Jul 14, 2021, 10:52:07 PM
"
dupie wrote:
[Removed by Support] Please get more of your own designers and developers instead of twitch streamers in these videos so we can get a better understanding of the game and the decisions around everything PoE.

You are assuming that designers and developers look at the game like players/twitch streamers do. IMO, having twitch streamers is much better approach.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info