3.15 Announcement Livestream Details

As a new player (3 months), I like the overall direction the game is going.

Love the new shield skill! I jut started a new char focused on shield charge and thought we need a shield bash kind of skill and we got it! Yes!
Go,gogo
https://www.pathofexile.com/
This Drastic Humongous nerf .......in reality took away, way too much fun for a huge chunk of players. Is it more important for the Dev/CEO to think that the game is fun or the player base to think so ???
Working adults have the cash to buy MTX but they don't have that much time to play. Making gameplay much harder means more time needs to be spend in the game , no doubt will discourage them to play and look for other games to suit their limited time schedule.
I really like the flask changes and especially the nerfs to damage-only support gems. It is so boring to be forced to always put in things like Brutality or Controlled Destruction, simply because more damage is king. These nerfs will hopefully increase the diversity of viable support gems like Life Gain on Hit or whatnot.

Thank you GGG! :)
Last edited by groink19 on Jul 16, 2021, 11:05:41 AM
Reaper is Husbando / Waifu

Possibly the happiest I've been with a new gem so far <3

It really is one cool and fresh way to play Necro, I wonder if there's a way to synergize it with the minion sacrificing mechanic (skele etc) to buff it (reap) ?
Depending on how often and how many minions it kills that could also be a surefire way to proc the minion detonation build ?

Can't wait to use it with the Despair mtx

I'm pitching an idea while I'm at it but it'd be cool if a new type of Necro minion you introduced was some parasite (facehugger/metroid/headcrab etc) style who could allow you to control regular mobs in some way differing from how Specters work, maybe empowering them in a frenzy til they explode and spread it around and it would lower a %hp at regular interval ? (since you host it)

Tbh I'd also gladly take that as a mtx for zombies or it could be some type of shadow / lovecraftian monster instead ?

Hell it'd also be cool to have a POE2 class using character model mutations (Chaos warhammer etc) style to fight instead of using weapons (No, not that furry Druid.)
Last edited by Nihimoth on Jul 16, 2021, 12:17:03 PM
nerf nerf nerf
every league
not played since one year . I guess i'm definitevely lost for this game .
Have fun
Dear GGG

I would like to know about in a week launch of new expansion,

How you guys think, will you handle all these people who would like to play normally from first minutes of expansion without any troubleshotings?
Or it will be again somekind of stupid Rules that Streamers will have priority to login to servers?

I would like to know becouse i need to take free day in work :P

Best Regards,
"
t3r3f3r3 wrote:
Dear GGG

I would like to know about in a week launch of new expansion,

How you guys think, will you handle all these people who would like to play normally from first minutes of expansion without any troubleshotings?
Or it will be again somekind of stupid Rules that Streamers will have priority to login to servers?

I would like to know becouse i need to take free day in work :P

Best Regards,

Chris mentioned both things in the Q&A with ZiggyD.

1. He expects the launch to be much smoother (but obviously things could still go wrong)

2. He said that it was a mistake to let Streamers go first and they will not do it this time.
Last edited by groink19 on Jul 17, 2021, 9:54:28 AM
"
GreenAve wrote:
All these people crying about twitch drops like wtf, u dont have anything else in mind than mtx?

1 challenge completed in the whole league and they are telling us something about how bad it is and wish a new league and cry for free mtx, its insane.

i bet these are the people which stash tabs are full of 1 alchemy trades and after all complaining.

play the game or quit, better for us all.

Gonna cry?
Nerf all you want - I'm out of here -----> Destroying the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info