New Microtransactions: Celestial Eye of Winter, Nightfall Spectral Helix and Transcendence Exsanguinate Effects

Transcendence is the coolest MTX theme. You should make more.
Gorgeous looking exsanguinate! However, is this skill still viable? That aside, I love this effect.
Dang yo, nice copy pasted MTX.
Not buying your shit until you give a proper statement on 3.15 and your blurred vision.
The only logical and appropriate reaction to the Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-yfpZhSeo
Last edited by Nihimoth on Apr 17, 2024, 12:18:44 AM
"
Feels like I walked into a Rave party or a Candycrush lobby, what happenned to the grimdark GGG ?

Like once or twice why not but releasing Nyancat after Nyancat effect imma start puking rainbows and ponies too.

I just checked but at this point 30% of the effects in shop are space themed, then it goes :
- 20% red
- 20% blue
- 10% purple
- 10% green
- 5% yellow and 5% black'n'white.
Please add diversity to your cosmetics not only your builds.

While I'm at it why isn't it possible to preview armors mix and match in the game via the shop interface to see what combos you'd potentially want ?
Aaaaand why are some weapon effects only applying to a single weapon and some to both ?

Dota2 legit got a store with more features than POE since 2013 and most of their armors are twice less the price you're asking for.

No no no dont let them do it ... Dont let them diversity thier cosmetics themes ... We will end up only with rainbow one :(

What happen with GGG and dark theme? Maybe Tencent and opening to China and Korea never saw any grimdark effects from Easter side of the world sadly.
I can only assume Transcendence Exsanguinate looks absolutely crazy with mines.
Le Toucan Will Return
Last edited by Nihimoth on Apr 17, 2024, 12:18:58 AM
The mtxs are unique, but your balance in relation to the old skills is puzzling, you promote the new by destroying the old skills :)
I have been supporting you for years, but I cannot accept such unequal treatment.
Improve the balance of the bottles because at the moment meetings on the t16 map level with heavy map mods are a light lottery with all due respect, as well as crafting with the current fictional harvest :)))
I support you anyway, and I will always be - only if you support us players too carefully by making the game equal ...
Last edited by p_2 on Aug 5, 2021, 4:27:33 AM
I need more Celestial. <3
Transcendence exsanguinate looks like anime censorship.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info