New Microtransactions: Celestial Eye of Winter, Nightfall Spectral Helix and Transcendence Exsanguinate Effects

"
Andariel217 wrote:
"
orangemoose wrote:
does everything have to be space mtx? I'm so bored of celestial etc

BASED.

yeah, Celestial mtx should be a once awhile thing.
oof yeah this needs to be fixed or refunded looks horrible in game.
Lovely.

Now please give me some more caustic arrow and toxic rain skins.

Ones to fit themes like spectral (not with skulls in it, just that colour scheme would be great. although if the skulls came out and ate the people with toxic rain, that would be pretty sweet. for caustic arrow, just like a spectral whirlpool or something. you could have bits of busted ship in it. in fact you could have a spectral kraken type deal for toxic rain)

...and some kind of fire based one to go with dragon hunter and the like. I'd really like more fire effects or effects that work well with fire based armour.

(with that in mind a character effect that doesn't tint the armour. seems the new MTX box's red effect adds a tint. that's a little disappointing as I still don't have a clean fire effect)

TBH I would not be adverse to there being necrotic versions of these, too (even though they are base poison, I just feel the base skills are lacklustre after you are used to using skill MTX)

Just a suggestion from me, but I'd definitely be into more skins for these gems (flame dash, mirage archer and totem skins as well. get loads of use from all of the ones I have, and would love more options)

I'm sure a lot of people play with these skills as well, so they would likely sell.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Aug 5, 2021, 12:48:03 PM
Please make trancendence SST!!!!
The other 2 are nice, but that Exsanguinate is seriously gorgeous.
I hate MTXs. I'd rather pay for some QOL like prophecy stash tab :P
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
add system to mix duplicated mtx from loot boxes and ill start giving you money again xD

You mean 'return' such a system - there was at one point a system which let you turn in 2 of a given box item for 1 of the same item, but with the other color pattern. Using the current box as an example, you could turn in 2 pairs of Overseer gloves for one pair of, well, Scavenger-colored Overseer gloves. I do not recall seeing any explanation for this mechanic's disappearance.

As for these new MTX... as amusing as Transcendence Exsanguinate is, I'm surprised an Elder version hasn't made an appearance...
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Wow ok that's super pretty instant buy and def planning a exsanguinate build asap
Anything that works for the Spectral Throw should work for the Spectral Helix and vise versa. Stop being lame GGG and make skill effects work for more than one skill like you do with the Heralds.
Last edited by Ianpact on Aug 5, 2021, 10:27:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info