Expedition League Lore: Creating the Kalguurans

"
Mokurp wrote:
too bad overshadowed by this bad flask changes and mana changes

+
and archmage 5% mana cost and 75% very few, very bad
Cool story, now please deliberate and redirect your mindless "vision"
The narrative designers at GGG are something else. Absolutely amazing work. It's so much fun to discover the lore and talk to the NPcs. Superb writing and incredible voice acting. Thank you so much for this. :) When the game PoE is a 90% - 95% game according to Chris, the lore is definitely 100% to me. :)
This is very interesting, to reed about lore, but not a lot people will care... Especially with current, poor state of the game.

It is reminds me, Trialmaster is such a cool character, but again, low spawn chance of his boss fight was not good.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
in the South Slavic language, Medved is the word for Bear. I like how GGG uses the terminology of other myths in the game. Queen Tetzlapocal is undoubtedly an Aztec name by origin. and there is a bunch of names of local Samoa Civilizations.
i can only imagine how they came up with the npc's
dev 1: guys, we need something like cassia, something more annoying, something way worse than cardi b

dev 2: say no more
and thats how, kids, gwennen was born

the legend says dev 2 was promoted to dev 1
after dev 1 died testing gwennen under strange circumstances
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
i don't play the game for the story. this league is dull in terms of gameplay.
click on the ground a few times, kill some mobs, pick up loot, yawn.

nobody asked
Well done Matt, I love the characters & especially the voice acting. My favourite is the little pommy guy "c'mon now, don't got all day!"
Good job mate
This part of the lore is good. Keep going guys.
May peace be with you, exile.
they all like cowgirls
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info